Meaning we're all happy again...all seven of us.

Okay I've realised I've made a big mistake within the story - I completely forgot Yoonkook are siblings and I've added yoongi's Eomma and then Mrs Lee as their step mum. So now the story isn't making much sense. However, I'm going to revise it and hopefully change it so Yoonkook's dad divorced their Eomma so Mrs Min and married her as in Mrs Lee. (It can be a part of the conspiracy)

Yoongi POV:
I stayed awestruck at what Jimin had said he obviously wasn't wrong but why couldn't I do or say something?

I looked on as IU came and hugged me tightly. "Baby he was so rude to me  aren't you going to say something?"

I hugged her back tighter and said "I'll have a word later. Right now let's spend some time together and forget him.

She nodded smiling sheepishly and hand in hand we walked to my room. My wolf was distressed however, and I'm guessing it's because of the fact that my child was in danger. Definitely nothing to do with Jimin.

We went to my room and I started a movie as she got comfortable in my embrace. Yet I couldn't concentrate the only thing or should I say person on my mind was Jimin.

It was late at night when I finally decided to check up on him. IU was long asleep and the entire room was quiet.

I walked into his room only to step on a piece of glass. I covered my mouth to not let out a cry as I looked properly into his room.

The coffee table and it's contents littered the floor and Eomma was holding a very fragile looking Jimin in her arms on the bed.

I don't know what happened but I could only guess that it was Jimin's anger or his distress that caused this all.

I walked out of the room feeling very weird about earlier and I was missing Jimin's warmth the most right now.

I was mentally abusing him and my child with no real reason for doing so. I didn't mean to do it but the circumstances were compelling me to do so.

I thought back to that hopeless night where I officially let go of all chances to ever be with Jimin.

That one phone call ruined my entire life. I was stuck in a spiral I knew I'd never be able to get out of.

I walked outside of the room unknown to the fact that I had woken up my Eomma and as she walked out I looked at her surprised.

She dragged me with her to her room my bloodied leg leaving marks on the marble floor.

Eomma looked concerned but more so furious. Once we got to her room she almost threw me inside before closing the door shut.

She took a deep breath and I also inhaled sharply. I haven't seen this view since I was a little boy and she scolded me for my wrong doings.

"Jeon Yoongi! I will kill you for hurting that precious omega out there. I have two sons and as the oldest I expect you to set an example to my kook. Yet all YOU want to do is mess around. If you fucking do what your Apa did to me, to Jimin I will disown you. Does that IU woman seriously look like she loves you? She wants your money you naive alpha. You're so blind to love it's frustrating. Jimin LOVES you! You clearly love him too so why are you pushing it? He passed out due to the lack of energy from being away from the father of his child. He will kill himself like this plus the baby of ours too. He doesn't deserve that Yoongi no one does".

Eomma was crying by the end of it and I looked at her feeling guilty me myself with tears threatening to fall.

"Eomma I don't mean to do it". She stopped her tears and glared at me. "No Yoongi you don't mean to do anything it just happens doesn't it? It's frustrating to think that THIS is how you behave with Jimin. I came here thinking I'll live with my oldest for a few days and then call kook over too so I can see you both but then I meet Jimin and I fall in love with that boy. He's almost like my third child and I want him to be happy. I didn't expect it but I'm not mad by it. These stupid soulmates rules don't always have to work. Give Jimin a go! Let go of IU!"