We weren't made for each other.

Yoongi POV:
I knew coming for our usual hangout would be an issue especially if I had to see Jimin but what I wasn't expecting was to see Jimin looking so hot.

I mean he's always hot BUT today he was looking gorgeous and I wanted to run to him and mark him.

When he walked closer with Jin hyung and Tae by his side his hair moved with him giving him an effortless look.

Despite the bad lighting in the club Jimin was glowing.

He had a sexy smile on his face and parts of me wondered if whatever happened last week was just my imagination and that I hadn't actually slept with such a gorgeous man.

The closer Jimin came the more my mark hurt. I didn't understand why and maybe thought it's the universe's way of punishing me for not waiting long enough for my actual mate and sleeping with someone else instead.

I looked down in guilt when they reached us. Me and Hoseok were the only ones here as these three met us.

We were only waiting for Namjoon and whoever his other mate was.

To be fair I hadn't been filled in on the details, I didn't even know this guy's name.

The three said hello to me and Hoseok and we replied to the greeting.

Taehyung then instantly latched onto Hoseok and the two were making out as per usual.

Seokjin hyung sighed and rolled his eyes "Tae your libido is so high how do you keep up with him Seokie?"

Hoseok smirked and pulled away from the kiss. "Hyung we are MADE for each other".

Seokjin hyung gagged as I smirked at Hoseok.

Jimin laughed and fuck his laugh was everything. He spoke out softly saying "Jin hyung these two are adorable and annoying at the same time".

Jin hyung laughed and said "That I have to agree with chim".

I wanted to so badly pull Jimin away and speak to him. Yet I kept telling myself that I NEED to act like I don't like him. That what happened last week was wrong. That we both had soulmates to turn to. That we weren't made for each other...

But everything in me said we were.

Before my thoughts could eat me up Jimin spoke up "Yoongi hyung let's go grab a drink for everyone, first rounds on me?"

He questioned me exactly when I needed it like he knew what I was thinking that maybe we do need to get away and talk.

I wanted to say yes but I knew I wouldn't be able to. Before I could reply though I heard a loud crash somewhere in the distance.

Before any of us could understand what was going on Seokjin hyung sighed and said "Namjoon".

We all laughed out loud and then we heard another voice. "HYUNG! Why are you so clumsy I said to hold my hand".

Seokjin hyung laughed and said "I'll go bring my big babies wait here guys".

Me and Jimin nodded as Hoseok gave a thumbs up on his and Tae's behalf because they were still kissing.

Two mins later hyung was back with Namjoon and someone else who I couldn't see because he had his head down looking for something on the floor.

When he looked up his hair flicked away from his face and our eyes met.

My eyes widened in realisation as did his and then I narrowed them but didn't say anything as hyung introduced him.

"Guys this is Jungkook our mate and Jungkook this is Hoseok and Tae as you know and these two are Jimin and Yoongi".