Maybe they were nothing at all.

Authors POV:
As soon as the said girl walked in she jumped onto Yoongi quite literally. Jimin was very shocked but he got over it once he saw she was pulling at Yoongi and causing him to wince.

"Stop! What are you doing? He's in pain and you're all over him get off him". Yoongi's heart fluttered because Jimin was caring for him so much. Yet Yoongi was still very conflicted.

Anyways the girl's name clearly being IU turned to Jimin and scoffed. "He's my mate and I can do what I want! Who even are you?"

Jimin looked taken aback and his omega did not like the fact that his position in HIS mates life was being questioned so he looked at her with fierce eyes and said "If you find out who I am you will walk out of this hospital crying".

IU's eyes showed fear...fear for her life because Jimin was glaring at her.

Yoongi looked at the interaction and he didn't know how to feel. He felt proud...proud that Jimin stood up for him and stopped this girl from almost breaking his bones.

On the other hand he didn't understand why Jimin was behaving that way.

Jimin didn't like him right? He made that pretty evident the one miserable day in university.

Yoongi cringed at the thought and closed his eyes. He needed to remember something...anything with Jimin but NO.

Nothing came to his head and he strained himself a lot. Maybe the memories weren't relevant.

Jimin meant nothing to him. Maybe he was never anything at all. Maybe Jimin was just not his.

Maybe they were nothing at all.

As Yoongi strained to figure out Jimin's position in his life he remembered IU. He remembered how he met her and that she's his soulmate.

So as Jimin and IU argued Yoongi shouted and said "Stop arguing! Jimin be quiet and stop acting like you care about me IU here is my mate."

That did it....Jimin's heart broke for a second time. He wanted to yell and cry because WHY DID YOONGI REMEMBER HER AND NOT HIM?

Immediately Hoseok and Taehyung were on Jimin's side holding him up and Jimin just let his tears fall.

"Hyung why don't you remember me?" Jimin asked.
Yoongi just looked at him blankly it hurt seeing Jimin cry but he just didn't know why.

Jimin took a deep breath and decided he was no longer needed so he bagan to walk out.

Yoongi wanted to call after him he really did but IU was fretting about his face and how apparently he looked too pale.

Jimin's head hung low because he had just given up on his mate. His Yoongi, his fucking alpha and it's all because he was too scared to say anything.

Before Jimin could leave Yoongi cried out in pain and it really hurt Jimin to hear that from him so he turned around and ran towards him again.

He hated this bond because it always pulled him closer to Yoongi and all it resulted in was pain and heartbreak.

Jimin held Yoongi's face and said "Where does it hurt hyung? Tell me and I'll heal it". Yoongi didn't pay much attention to Jimin's words and pointed to his neck.

He had a pretty hard blow so his neck was a little bit bruised too. Everyone watched Jimin's next moves. Jin held IU back so she wouldn't interrupt as Jimin lightly kissed over the purple bruise.

Yoongi almost moaned at the feeling still under the strong medicine he was in his mind was in a haze and didn't understand what Jimin did until a little while after.