I haven't even lived properly.

Authors POV:
It's the night before the wedding!!! Didn't I say it would fly by? Currently, everyone was at the Yoonmin house. With Jimin being pregnant and all Yoongi didn't want him travelling in the car to TaeJin's house.

Jimin obviously took offence to that but nonetheless Yoongi consoled him and said "Its for you and our pup baby I promise".

Jimin was easy to make up with so Yoongi had no real hard time.

Jungkook was also there, convincing his Apa that he wanted to see Hoseok one last time before the wedding.

Was it hazardous to the plan for Jungkook to come? Yes! But they made sure he wasn't followed and thankfully his step mother was too busy prepping for the wedding to care.

She knew paparazzi and high media would be present so she wanted to look her best.

Sadly where she was going she wouldn't need to look pretty.

Mr and Mrs Jung were also present and you could say the whole gang was back together.

They all sat around the living room either on the massive couches Yoongi had or the floor next to the coffee table where the plan was set up.

There was no need for a bachelor party because they weren't really going to get married right?

Once everything had been clear about tomorrow they all sat around talking and laughing.

Jungkook was nuzzled between his two alphas after begging them and almost crying to forgive him.

They were only messing but who would have thought the tiny omega would get so upset?

As soon as Jungkook walked into the house his eyes searched for his mates. He dressed to impress clearly and once he saw Jin he instantly ran into his arms only to be pushed back a little.

"I'm not talking to you". Is what Jin said winking at Namjoon to play along.

Jungkook looked shocked but nonetheless when to Namjoon who proceeded to do the same.

Now Jungkook was getting upset because he didn't need his alphas hurting him like this.

So he went and said "Hello" to everyone else who welcomed him with open arms.

He even went as far as to complain to his Eomma and brother who were ready to fight until they got the memo that they were joking and instantly disregarded everything.

Still poor little Jungkook didn't understand why his alphas did that.

So as they discussed the plan and as he saw his mates talk to everyone BUT him he got mad.

"I'm leaving!!!" Is what he said and got up instantly to go out.

He was pulled back by a strong arm and he felt his body fall onto a very familiar and comforting lap.

Immediately he was engulfed by those strong arms and he felt at peace.

"Better?" The deep husky voice of Jin spoke out and Jungkook almost folded as he nodded.

Namjoon came over and kissed his forehead to which the naughty omega pulled him by the collar and connected their lips.

Now here he is sat between his mates with everyone looking at them in adoration.

Jungkook was happy so everyone was happy.

Vhope couldn't keep their hands off of each other either, they had to somehow be touching whether that was with their hands, legs, body you name it.

Yoonmin on the other hand sat away from each other with aunty Eomma wanting to keep them apart in case Yoongi acted up again.

They kept stealing glances though because Jimin always caught Yoongi looking.