Which one will he let go?

Jungkook POV:
I just looked at my two mates as they slept. I managed to pull myself out of their warm embrace because I didn't know if I could stay here.

My omega wanted nothing but to have them hold me but I was resisting and I don't know why.

I sat at the end of the big bed that seemed to be haunting me. I was wearing Jin Hyung's sweatshirt and I held that against my nose to calm myself down but I couldn't.

Loud sobs escaped my mouth and it felt like I was just thrown away even though I knew I wasn't.

Jin Hyung woke up and he immediately spotted me and came closer. "Kook what happened?"

I looked up at him and he brushed my eyes removing my salty tears and then I pushed myself into his arms.

"I felt it! I felt the love and that's what I want to feel everyday. I want to wake up to you guys and I want to sleep with you. I want to spend everyday with you so please accept me. Please Hyung I know you're mad at me but please I don't want to go I'm ready to fight I promise just don't let me go".

Jin Hyung didn't say anything and he didn't even hug me back as I clutched onto him like a lifeline.

I felt so neglected that it made me cry harder. My voice felt like it was going, it felt hoarse and sore.

I looked up at him and he wasn't even looking at me. I knew that in this moment he didn't want me.

So I pulled myself off him and said "I'm so sorry! I'm sorry for ruining your harmony. Your relationship, I'm so sorry!"

Then I tried to get up but I couldn't because of the pain in my abdomen. I still got up but nearly fell because of the pain.

Yet my alpha wouldn't let me fall. He had held my hand from the beginning. He pulled me back on him and held my hand a bit harder than I expected him to.

"Omega! When will you understand that we fucking want you too? Why are you begging me to accept you when I fucked you with no regard on this very bed you were crying on? Didn't I already punish you for leaving us once? Did you really want to leave again? You're mine! You're ours! Get that in your thick little head because I'm tired of you constantly running away. From now on you will stay either in my arms or Namjoon's. Don't you understand?"

My breath hitched the minute Hyung used such a deep authoritarian voice on me. I nodded and gulped finding his voice hot.

He took a deep breath and said "Get in bed and go to sleep you silly omega". Then he lightly laughed.

Yet I wasn't laughing because I just wanted to feel his lips on mine so I pulled him from behind his neck and attached our lips in a deep lustful kiss.

He chuckled into the kiss and I pulled myself onto his lap. I had nothing on underneath and hence I began to grind on his thigh.

A low moan echoed the room until Jin Hyung stopped me from moving and said "Not right now baby because if I start now I may not be able to stop and you're the one that will have to endure it".

I whined further but he stopped me completely. I cried again feeling frustrated and he gently began to kiss my neck.

"Baby I'm doing this for you. Now shush and go to sleep. I'm right here".

I nodded as he put me next to a very tired l, Im guessing, Namjoon Hyung because he didn't wake up despite all the noise we both made.

As he laid me down he too came and spooned me from the back. His hand wrapped around my waist tightly and he continued to kiss me.