Maybe it's because I didn't deserve it.

Yoongi POV:
Staying at IU's house cleared a lot of misconceptions between us and now the both of us were a lot happier.

I took her to the salon and pampered her all day and now I'm going home after making sure she's happy again.

It's currently 10am I stayed over at hers last night and I had to admit it was comforting.

I forgot all about Jimin in that time and I thought it did me some good.

Having my mind on Jimin all the time wasn't something I needed. I mean yes, he's baring my child but IU is my mate.

It sounds all messed up doesn't it? Like I have two people I need to take care of and I'm failing to do it both.

It's fine though once my baby is born I won't have to think about Jimin...right?

I shook off my thoughts as I got out of car and made my way into the house.

The house seemed lifeless as always and the only time I felt like there was any sort of life in the house was when Jimin sang around as he did his chores.

See, every thought turned around and went straight back to Jimin.

It was always him and I don't know why it's always him.

Going further into the house I saw that the guards weren't present and then I remembered I had given them the weekend off.

I called out to Jimin though and hearing no response for him made me think that maybe he was still asleep.

Who would have thought I was so wrong?

Walking even further into my house I saw a figure on the dinning table.

The closer I got the more I realised it was Jimin I mean who else could it be?

There was food placed nicely in front of him and he was sleep with his head down and arms crossed on the table.

I wish he was just asleep and not anything else.

I mentally scolded myself for not letting Jimin know but then I justified myself like I always do with the fact that he's nothing to me and I don't need to explain anything to him.

Yet another part of me yelled that I hadn't told him and he fell asleep waiting for me.

I walked up to him and decided to shake his tiny form.

The house was freezing and Jimin was only in a thin T-shirt that looked like it belonged to me and some shorts.

I harshly tugged at his arm to get him to wake up as panic started to rise in my stomach. Yet there was no response from Jimin.

I pulled him up so his body would face me and checked his temperature.

He was burning hot but what was more horrifying was how pale and almost blue his skin looked.

I panicked seeing Jimin that way and for the first time after a very long time my alpha came out.

He yelled at me for putting Jimin in this position and I don't know why he did. This wasn't IU. This wasn't his omega so why was he yelling at me?

Tears streamed down my face as I heard other voices in the huge house that felt so hollow right now.

It was Jin Hyung and the others.

I was hugged excitedly from behind me and I knew it was Jungkook just by the scent.

The others greeted me but it went right through me.

I left Jimin's cold body to stay on the chair.

Jin Hyung came closer and his eyes widened at the scene in front of him.