Known as the rejected ones?

Jimin POV:
I went home after my testing with Mark and I'm so glad that I was able to take such a big burden off of my shoulders.

What I failed to realise before now stood out like a sore thumb to me. There was an extra pair of loafers in the apartment.

I'm the only one that wears loafers and since I had mine on I instantly clicked thinking Joon hyung is here.

My frown went up into a smile and I quickly ran to Jin hyung's room.

I knocked and when I heard a tiny "come in" I happily walked inside only to be upset with the sight in front of me.

Jin hyung looked tired and he was holding onto a sobbing Namjoon hyung.

I instantly ran to them and asked what was wrong. Namjoon hyung looked at me and said "Jiminah he left...he left us. And he didn't fight for us. Why couldn't he fight for us?"

To say I was confused was an understatement but nonetheless I hugged Joon hyung and said "please clarify hyung. Iv not been the best doesang lately and hence why I'm not so sure what's happening but I promise I'm here now".

Namjoon hyung pulled away from Jin hyung and held me tightly. "Jimin you've been the best doesang I could ever ask for. You had things going on I don't expect you to keep a tab on us all the time. Im so sorry for making you feel that way".

I smiled and held him to tightly. "Hyung I didn't mean it like that. Now tell me what's up."

He pulled away and wiped my tears as I did with his then he took a deep breath "Jungkook he left. His so called mother wanted him to marry someone and before he met us he was just drowning in alcohol and numbing the pain. Then we found out they were forcing him. He stayed with me at Yoongi hyung's house since that's his brother but you know that Jimin. Today she came and practically dragged kook out and he didn't protest he just let her drag him. He didn't fight for us what's worse is that she wanted him to marry Seokie. That creates problems for the five of us".

I visibly flinched at the mention of my mate but I composed myself to listen to hyung. I took a deep breath before saying "Hyung don't be silly. He did fight for you and because he did he let you go. He wanted you two to be happy and not have to deal with all the drama. However, what he didn't realise along the way is that the both of you just need him. I'm sure once he realises that he won't ever let you go no matter how much you beg. With the whole marrying Hoseok hyung im sure it will work out because Hobi hyung is too whipped to let Tae go and Tae will never part from him even if at one point he claimed he didn't need Hoseok hyung".

They both smiled at me and I lightly blushed they hugged me tightly and said "Jiminah when did you get so emotionally wise and deep?" I just laughed because a moment ago I was passionately talking about it all because that's exactly what I was doing.

I was letting go because it hurt to stay but I also knew he would be happier if I didn't exist.

I told the two lovers to spend some time together whilst I went back to my room.

I had a lot of thinking to do and that needed to be done now.

The pair of them groaned and said "We're gonna sleep Jimin".

I mumbled a "sure" as I heard Jin hyung push Namjoon hyung off the bed and said "Take Tae's room I'm going to sleep and I need the whole space".

Namjoon hyung ignored him and laid down to cuddle him and suddenly Jin hyung wasn't complaining.

Going back to my room and hearing complete silence was very agonising.

I saw down on my desk with a paper in my hand and wrote down what I was going to say. I scribbled doodled and frowned as I came up with something but my mind went blank.