Memories of his love are unfolding.

Yoongi POV:
I walked to my room acting as if whatever happened earlier didn't affect me. However, as soon as I got into my room I slammed the door shut and let my tears fall.

What was I fucking doing? Why was I hurting Jimin and myself?

Why did I kiss him? I have IU yet I still kissed him.

Another irrational part of me wasn't ready to take the blame though and I kept saying that maybe just maybe that's how it was meant to be.

Plus my alter ego was begging and saying that it was only because of the way Jimin looked at me, the way his eyes held so much emotions, the way he cared for me, the way he did everything for me.

I wanted that with only him, I hated anyone else doing it but when Jimin did it I was okay.

I closed my eyes remembering that kiss - I could still feel his gorgeous plump lips on my own.

The way Jimin held on to me and the way he moaned back. I could feel it all and that's all I wanted. I kept repeating it. I want you Jimin. Just you.

I fell to the floor hugging my knees because I've never felt this way about IU so why did it feel right being in Jimin's arms?

I was supposed to hate him no?

I got up heavily and grabbed my phone I knew exactly who I had to talk to.

I quickly dialled Jin Hyung's number and as he picked up I sighed into the phone.

Then I let my tears spill and immediately Hyung was questioning me. "Yoongi are you okay? What
Happened?"

I just cried harder on call and he eventually managed to calm me down by telling me to take long deep breaths.

Once I had calmed down Hyung asked me to talk. So I told him. I told him everything from the start to the end. How even though IU is my mate I'm fucking in love with Jimin.

I hadn't even spent that much time with him but In the little time that I had - I've fallen deeply and I could never feel that way with IU.

Jin Hyung chuckled and said "Yoongi it happens sometimes - it happens because he is carrying you child." I shook my head no as if he would be able to see and said "I LOVE Jimin! Hyung, you don't get it it's not some sort of crush or pity. Im seeing Jimin everywhere and I always want to be around him. I even kissed him today."

Hyung was surely shocked at this point but he didn't judge me and told me to continue to follow my heart and speak to Jimin too because it was worth the shot.

I thanked Hyung for listening to me and the advice he gave me then he told me to rest and that he would visit soon.

I held him against his word and ended the call.

I got ready for bed and forced myself to sleep - I knew what I had done to Jimin was not right but I couldn't control myself.

I'm really sorry Jiminah.

Jimin POV:
Going back to my room was agonising. I kept thinking about Yoongi Hyung and the way he kissed me. Needless to say I was missing it, his kiss and his touch.

I was still confused about what he wanted off me what his true intentions were.

He was giving mixed signals and that in itself was giving me a lot of anxiety.