I'm never going to shut up.

Jimin POV:
It had been a week since the whole hospital incident and Hyung was acting strange. He stopped talking to me as much and I've not felt so lonely in this big house ever.

Hyung indulged in work and he didn't even eat at home. To be honest I didn't think he was eating at all but that's just my guess.

The worst thing is him almost lying to my Hyung that he would take care of me and then not doing that at all.

For my own sanity I tried really hard to spend some time with him but he wouldn't budge.

One good thing is though IU hasn't come around in a while and I'm guessing that's the doing of my Hyungs.

I was being lazy today and hadn't done much. I casually sat on the sofa with a Kdrama playing in the background.

I had since I moved in with Hyung been wearing long sleeve shirts this way I'm hoping he hasn't seen the mark.

I want to show him but with the way he's been acting I don't think I want to say anything.

I am now 15 weeks into the pregnancy and my stomach is starting to show. Ive been taking better care of myself because I need to stop relying on my mate to take care of me or my Hyungs. I have to do it myself because I need to take care of my baby.

I was playing a game on my phone and absentmindedly looking at the drama when the door bell rang.

I took a deep breath and waddled over to the door to open it.

When I opened it I wasn't expecting a middle aged woman looking back at me.

She looked confused staring back at me as if I was some sort of lost creature in her kingdom.

She had a beautiful smile though, it reminded me of someone. Her hair was long and light brown. She was a chubby woman but not that much. She had a very inviting smile and I just really wanted to hug her.

"Sorry who are you?" I spoke out and the woman smiled as she let herself in.

"I'm Jeon Yoongi's mother. Who might you be adorable child?" She smiled and said.

I shook at the realisation and began to panic. She held my hand tightly and said "I have a rough idea, my mother senses are never wrong but I'd like to know from you".

I took a deep breath and said "I'm Jimin...am Yoongi Hyung's friend".

She smiled and said "If that's what you youngsters are calling it then okay."

Then she began to walk further into the house and I just waddled behind her. She sat on the couch and I was a little embarrassed of the state I had kept the lounge in.

She didn't make any fuss of it and told me to sit down with her. As I did she looked at me and said "Does my Yoongi keep all of his pregnant omega friends at his house?"

That did it for me because obviously she knew what was going on so I took a deep breath and said "I'm sorry ma'am but I'm pregnant and carrying his baby".

She didn't throw a fit like I thought she would. I mean after all she was a rich woman and usually the way they're portrayed in dramas is very different to how she's acting.

"I'm aware that you're pregnant with his child but what is your relationship to him? Who are you?"

That did it for me I bursted out crying. Before I almost felt like I did something very wrong but now that she was asking me my relation with Yoongi Hyung and I didn't know where we both lay.

I had no idea what he was to me what do I call him?

"We don't have a name to whatever this is. I'm just pregnant with his child and he's got someone else".