Make it right.

Hoseok POV:
I called Eomma and asked her to come over with Apa. I had an idea and I knew that as much as Taehyung wouldn't let me go through with it I had to plan this.

If Taehyung didn't agree then I'd have to hurt him. Not literally but I'd have to do something in order to reunite us forever and that something would probably hurt Taehyung.

I sighed because what has our life come to? We have to plan, scheme and push our way forward into everything. I had to even go as far as to hurting my mate so we can have a peaceful life moving forward.

I walked into the living area where everyone was seated and clapped to get their attention. "I called Eomma and Apa so they're coming over soon. We need to do something about Mrs Lee and due to that reason I have come up with a plan".

Everyone looked at me expectantly but I didn't say anything. We would wait for Eomma and Apa to come.

Once they had arrived me and Tae served drinks and snacks then we all sat around on the couches.

Everyone looked a little confused but nonetheless I spoke up. "So I called you all over because well we need to put an end to Mrs Lee's chapter and unfortunately we can't do that until we give her what she wants".

Jungkook spoke up and said "Hyung she wants me and you to get married. That's obscene you're like my older brother".

I smiled at that and said "Yes, but kook we can fake it. We don't actually have to get married we just need to pretend. What I mean by that is we will have your mum off our back".

Taehyung looked at me with teary eyes when I said that. The thing was I never mentioned marriage to him even though I knew I would marry him that too soon I never said anything on the said topic, now suddenly I'm talking about marrying Jungkook.

Jungkook and his mates were lost in thought as I carried on. "Apa Eomma you can help in this by pretending you too want this marriage. Eomma you can still be a bit against it so it doesn't raise suspicion and Apa you can act like you want it to happen".

The two nodded understanding where I was coming from. Jungkook then spoke up and said "Hyung how do we fake a marriage though? We need to find some sort of evidence against her to get rid of her for good. She isn't evil she just wants this marriage to happen."

I knew Jungkook was right but how could I tell him? The only person he's ever known as a mother figure is actually going to use this marriage to commit fraud and unethically rebuild her business?

The marriage is a business ordeal and she knows that very well.

I sighed and said "She has other motives kook we just have to figure them out".

Jungkook nodded and we planned how it would all work out.

I didn't pay attention to Tae because I knew if I looked his way I wouldn't be able to continue with the plan.

I saw Eomma and Apa look at him concerned but I didn't let them say anything as I explained the plan.

"So Apa you're going to go over to her house and basically say that Eomma was foolish to not accept the marriage and ask if it can happen again and then say you will force me to accept it and deal with your wife as in Eomma later okay?"

I explained the first half and everyone snickered at that because my Apa wouldn't dare go against my Eomma he was whipped but Jungkook's mum didn't need to know that.

Taehyung was still silent, now sitting away from me and in fact hugging my Eomma.

I felt hurt but I didn't say anything. "Once she's agreed because I can guarantee she will. Jungkook you will have to live with her. I know you don't want to and Joon and Hyung you don't want to let him go but you have to gain her trust kook."