Jimin's weakness.

Authors POV:
Jungkook woke up nestled between his two mates he was wrapped in his mate's clothes and the pair of them had their large hands all over his delicate frame.

Jungkook's neck was littered in hickeys, love bites and all that lovely dovey cliche nonsense.

His heat was at its lowest now the pain was still there but faint and almost non existent.

Jungkook was happy he could smell his mates and he was drenched in their scents.

Jungkook looked towards his left and there was Namjoon's face looking all soft and fluffy.

To his right was Seokjin who's face was nuzzled into Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook kissed the top of jin's head smiled lightly and then turned to Namjoon and pecked his lips.

Then he looked up at the ceiling and recalled his night with his mates.

The way they took care of him he could feel the guilt through the bond but he made sure he told his mates he wasn't really upset.

They marked him that night and Jungkook could feel even more of his mates. Every thought and every feeling he could understand he felt like he was a part of them.

That thought alone was enough to make Jungkook's entire year.

Jungkook was pulled out of his thoughts by his mate's who had woken up.

"How are you feeling baby?" Namjoon asked in a raspy voice. Jungkook visibly gulped and nodded whispering "I'm okay".

Namjoon nodded and then began to litter Jungkook's face with kisses this caused Jungkook to giggle a little which in turn woke up SeokJin.

He smiled fondly at his two mates until Jungkook pulled him out of his thoughts saying "Hyung save me, he's tickling me".

Jin looked at Namjoon amused and the two made it their mission to make Jungkook laugh even harder than he was currently.

So Jin also joined Namjoon and his laughter emitted across the entire house.

Vhope ran in to see the commotion and Taehyung instantly smirked. "I guess the heats over".

Jungkook noticed them and pushed the two off him and looked at Hoseok sincerely.

"Hyung I'm sorry about yesterday". Hoseok just smiled and said "Kook it's okay you didn't know".

The two mates of Jungkook looked at him confused as to what they were talking about but Taehyung dragged Hoseok out saying "Let's leave them to continue their shenanigans".

Then the two alphas looked at Jungkook expectantly.

Jungkook smiled and pulled Jin on top of him as he hugged him tightly he said "When you guys were refusing to listen to me Hoseok Hyung got back early and he stayed with me until TaeTae Hyung could come. During that time I may have thrown myself on him, ask him to take me all the way".

Namjoon had red blood shot eyes hearing that clearly no newly mated alpha would want to hear anything of that sort.

Jin was too a little angry but Jungkook pulled Namjoon down as Jin was still on top of him hugging his neck.

He began to kiss Namjoon and Namjoon reciprocated rather aggressively. After a full 4 minutes of kissing they pulled apart for oxygen.

"I'm sorry okay, it wasn't my intention too everything was a blur when I was dripping in my heat".

The alphas understood but they couldn't really control their surge of jealousy so instead they both held Jungkook close and had no really intention to let go.