Tangled up in bed.

Authors POV:
Tangled up in bed with Yoongi's large veiny hands on Jimin's slim, delicate torso. The pair were asleep.

All their hatred had vanished into mere feelings of guilt and sadness. Yoongi felt bad he didn't seem like he did but trust me he did.

He never intended to sleep like this with Jimin but you see when two hearts are meant to be invisible red strings work their magic.

They work by slowly tangling first, their limbs so they're cuddling then it connects their hearts so they don't run away from one another and then it finally clogs their brain so they don't see anyone besides them.

Destiny is a funny thing and it plays a lot of funny games. Might I add this is what it's going to do to these lovers.

Tangled up in bed...that's how IU found them as she forcefully let herself into her mate's house.

The guards ran after her only to be awestruck by their cold boss snuggling with the cutest angel they had seen and they were satisfied with the look of disgust on IU's face.

They knew Jimin of course they did, and yoongi's guards were a little more than just workers. They were somewhat yoongi's friends so Yeonjun whispered to Soobin saying "This bitch deserves this. I'm glad Yoongi is with Jimin and not her".

Soobin chuckled and agreed as IU glared at them. She then forcefully pulled Yoongi up so he fell to the ground and maybe she shouldn't have done that.

Yoongi hates being woken up and maybe a little more now because he was so comfortable. This woke Jimin up and he shook under the intense gaze IU gave him.

He was a lot more powerful than her but he was vulnerable right now I mean he was with a child.

Yoongi on instinct got up and said "What the hell was that?" His mind hadn't fully processed who it was he was yelling at but when IU's angry and upset face came into view he immediately began to caress her face and apologise.

Jimin saw the interaction and his heart broke - why can't Yoongi act like that with him? Why was this IU claiming to be his mate when it clearly was him?

Jimin didn't look up anymore he looked down and he let his tears fall. Very silently because he knew he meant nothing to Yoongi and maybe he never will.

He was just a burden because he was baring yoongi's child.

"Baby I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you - you know that I hate having my sleep disturbed I'm sorry love".

Love...that was the same thing Jimin would never experience, He would never know what it feels to be loved back by someone who means so much to you.

IU pulled away from Yoongi and pointed at Jimin. "What's this bitch doing here? Why were you hugging him?"

Yeonjun wanted to roll his eyes at IU's word because she was just hear insulting a pregnant omega - it wasn't nice.

Yes, yoongi's staff knew about Jimin because Namjoon made sure they did so if Yoongi wasn't able to then the staff could tend to him.

"IU Jimin is going to live with me because he's got no where to go right now".

Ouch.

That's how hurt it was to hear that. Now Jimin had to beg for sympathy wherever he went because he couldn't afford to live somewhere nice according to yoongi's lie.

IU rolled her eyes and said "I should have guessed that".

Yoongi sighed at her terrible nature as Jimin flinched. His heart couldn't take it because he wasn't here out of poverty but because he wanted to give his child a good life - one he never got to have.