I'm always rooting for you, even if it's just from the sidelines.

"Alpha why did you do this to me?"

Authors POV:
So some of you may be thinking that Taehyung doesn't trust Hoseok - he does of course he does! But the thing is Taehyung walked in at the wrong time and hearing something like that would take anyone by surprise.

Hoseok looked at Taehyung who looked so out of it and he looked like he was crying before. Hoseok felt the pain of his omega before but he brushed it off.

Now looking at him he wished he didn't ignore it.

Jungkooks mother stood their proudly and walked over to Taehyung. "You pathetic omega Jung Hoseok will be with MY son Jungkook and not some low life like yourself".

Hoseok rolled his eyes at her and walked over to Taehyung. He grabbed his wrist and pulled him into his chest.

"I gladly decline that offer Mrs LEE". Hoseok emphasised on her last name.

"First of all Taehyung is my mate and I'm not marrying anyone else other than him. Jungkook is cute don't get me wrong but as a doesang also he's my best friend's mate I would never do that".

She just huffed and crossed her arms. Jungkook came forward and said "First you don't consider me your son, you call me names but then suddenly you want to claim me as your son again? Pathetic! Get away from me".

She just chuckled and grabbed his arm. She then dragged Jungkook away and no matter how much he protested she just didn't stop. She just pulled his wrist until it was red and numb.

Namjoon and the others obviously tried to stop her but she called in her bodyguards to basically divert them.

At this point Jungkook didn't even try to free himself. He just let her take him away because at one point he even decided that he would accept it.

Yes, it may be to his Hoseok hyung right now but he can change that he can make his parents choose a different alpha.

Namjoon was shouting as he was being held back and Jungkook looked towards his mother and said "Can you let them go? I'll come with you without a fight after you let me say goodbye".

She rolled her eyes but nonetheless nodded hence she motioned her guards to stop holding them back and then Jungkook ran to Namjoon and hugged him tightly.

The tears flew rather quickly and you could say everyone was teary eyed. Jungkook spoke softly against his alphas chest and said "I hope you and jin hyung can be happy...I wish I never met you because accepting my fate now is scary I don't want to leave you but I'm going to have to".

Then he pulled away no matter how many times Namjoon held his hand to stop him Jungkook didn't. He walked out before his mother and the guards followed.

Ms Lee turned around and glared at everyone before pointing at Hoseok. "You! Your mother and father will speak to you about today. You aren't marrying him you're marrying my jungkook".

With that she walked off and slammed the door shut.

Namjoon hated how easily Jungkook accepted everything and didn't fight back for his alphas so he grabbed his coat and walked out.

He went to his car and drove off rather angrily...probably to see SeokJin.

IU faked a concerned look and said "I'm so so sorry whatever happened to Jungkok shouldn't have happened".

Hoseok glared and said "It's Jungkook not kok". Then he pulled Taehyung from where he was stood and dragged him to his room that he was living in for now.

Yoongi sighed and said "Fuck!"

IU smiled and lightly hugged him. "Don't pressure yourself too much baby...it's going to be okay".