Yoongi's chosen enemy.

Side note: Rare omegas tend to have very close connections to their mates so once they find out who their mate is after an intimate act they won't be able to stay away from them for so long. If they do they will fall weaker day by day.

Namjoon POV:
I saw the way Yoongi hyung looked at me pleadingly taking Jimin away. Not just me but the entire club was aware of the blonde haired omega who started his heat in the presence of half of Seoul.

The club was massive and very popular so everyone kept their gaze on him. I'm glad Yoongi hyung was with him and not the alpha that Jimin was originally dancing with.

No one could be trusted no matter how nice they look.

I was lost in thought when Jin hyung nudged me asking me if everything was okay. I explained everything to him as Jungkook hugged him and they slowly moved to the beat.

"Hyungs who are Yoongi and Jimin?" Jungkook asked out after a long moment of silence.

I smiled and said "Jungkook they're your hyungs and our friends who are completely oblivious to everything that happens around them".

Jin hyung laughed and said "They're in love with each other but they aren't mates. The entire world can tell though how much they like each other. Sometimes this mate situation is a little unfair. Two hearts that beat together can't live together how sad is that?"

Jungkook looked up to the both of us and said "Sometimes though it lets you live and experience the most unpredictable situations. Like this one. I'm sure whatever is in store for both my hyungs will be amazing".

I could only smile at this omega because yes he just met us but he had us whipped.

I slowly held his hand and pulled him towards me I snaked my hand around his waist and looked at him. "Why are you so cute? You have me whipped for you tiny omega".

Jungkook blushed and said "I fell in love with you the moment I saw you hyung. I'm glad we met".

I wanted to pull him in for a kiss but he stopped me by placing his hand on my lips. "I...we can't I'm sorry".

Both me and Seokjin hyung looked at Jungkook until hyung asked "Why not Bun? We are yours after all".

Jungkook sighed and said "I just appear and rattle your tiny amazing world and you let me? I don't think that's possible. What name do I even give to this relationship?"

I was still holding Jungkook so I pulled him closer until our bodies collided. "Our relationship will have a name. You are our mate. We want you to be our boyfriend kook".

Jungkook looked at us both with hopeful eyes and then he let himself be handled by me as I pulled him into a hug. He started crying and I couldn't understand why until he breathlessly spoke up saying "I am arranged to marry someone whether I have a mate or not. My step mother disapproves of this soulmate bond - a he calls it nonsense. My Apa doesn't really say anything when it comes to her. Hyung's I can't be with you. Hence, why I came here to get drunk and forget. I'm sorry".

Me and hyung looked at each other concerned. We couldn't let that happen not at all. Hyung spoke up and said "kook you are our omega you shouldn't talk about this in front of us. Tell me you're joking".

Jungkook looked up from my hold and shook his head no. "I wish I was. The only reason why I was happy earlier was because I forgot about it. I forgot about it until Jimin and Yoongi hyung's story. There's no escape hyung's. You should continue to live your life as if I don't exist. It's better that way".

Just then Jungkook tried to move away but we wouldn't let him. I held his wrist tighter and once again pulled him into me.

This time I gently took his face and kissed him hard. At first he tried to push me away but the pull was stronger than both of us. He gave in and melted into my arms. We fought for dominance until I obviously won and we kissed for two whole minutes before we pulled apart and I had Jungkook whining for more.