Everything felt right.

Authors POV:
Let's rewind back to a month ago when our story truly starts. It was a Friday the usual day that the group hangs out. They usually go to clubs and wind down from the week.

The group consisted of Jimin and Yoongi of course but also Seokjin the most handsome, Hoseok the sunshine, Namjoon the intellect, and Taehyung the energy of the group.

They had a mixture of individuals with unique traits so they balanced each other out. It was all chaotic sometimes though.

Jimin, Taehyung and Seokjin were all going to the club together and Seokjin was driving them. They would meet the other three there.

"How are you feeling about seeing Yoongi hyung again Chim?" Taehyung asked from the backseat.

Jimin sighed and said "I would be lying if I say I'm not bothered I see him every Friday and I still can't get used to it plus I still don't know why he hates me. I didn't do anything wrong...I don't even remember what happened. He just said a few words that day and left. Since then we haven't been the same. I'm dreading it. I'm dreading to meet him because Yoongi hyung used to always treat me with the most love and now he doesn't even batter an eyelash at me".

Seokjin and Taehyung sighed then Seokjin wisely spoke out "It's fine chim let's just enjoy our time. One thing about Yoongi is that he won't ruin this for us even if he claims to hate you".

Jimin didn't get the double meaning behind Seokjin's words but Taehyung did and he could only hope that Jimin's thick ass one day DOES get it.

They arrived at the club and parked their car, then walked inside and immediately Taehyung runs into someone's arms.

The person caught Taehyung with ease and said "Baby I missed you, how's my little TaeTae?" Taehyung blushed because he only let his boyfriend do this to him.

"Hobi hyung I'm okay I'm just so happy to see you?" Then almost immediately they latched their lips onto each other and they were lost in their own world.

Jimin envied Taehyung and Hoseok's relationship he wanted something like that. He wanted someone like Hoseok who would love him the way Hoseok loved Taehyung.

Seokjin took Jimin's hand and they walked passed the horny vhope couple and got to where Yoongi and Namjoon stood.

Once Seokjin saw Namjoon he went to hug his boyfriend. Seokjin and Namjoon were both alphas but their relationship was very strong and that was cute to see.

Yoongi looked at Jimin as he stood there awkwardly messing with his shoes that Yoongi thought had way too much of a heal and that's the only reason why he looked tall.

Jimin looked up when he felt a pair of eyes on him and immediately their eyes met. Yoongi's heartbeat increased and he knew he still hadn't forgotten how much he used to adore Jimin. Jimin too had troubles breathing as he watched how hot Yoongi looked.

He always did but today he looked breathtakingly beautiful.

They awkwardly looked away as they all greeted each other and then they got drinks.

The night consisted of drinks and more drinks and more drinks. There was sweaty dancing as women approached Yoongi and Jimin couldn't help but watch because he wished it was him with Yoongi.

Vhope had disappeared somewhere and Jimin was terribly missing a shoulder to whine on. Seokjin and Namjoon just looked between the conflicted omega and the stubborn alpha knowing exactly what they both wanted but refused to give each other.