If he didn't try he would regret it forever.

With the way I began this story I had a sequel in mind so this will be the last chapter of this book. It's crazy right because I usually hate sequels but this one is going to be really good. Cause obviously I am writing it 😅

This story is going to end abruptly but the sequel will be out just as quickly so don't abandon me in this book yall I have sorted everything out for the sequel so the wait won't be long.

Almost 5000 words - so a long chapter ahead!!!

Happy reading!

Authors POV:
It had been almost a whole month since Jungkook's release from the hospital and everyone was happy to say the least.

Jimin was nearing the end of his pregnancy and Yoongi hadn't been so cautious. He was always near the omega making sure he had eaten and more than Jimin Yoongi was excited for the baby's arrival.

The atmosphere was a lot more calm now and surprisingly IU hadn't bothered to contact Yoongi and when Yoongi addressed this to Seokjin the alpha just told him to be grateful since he didn't have to deal with her.

Yoongi nodded in agreement because seriously that woman was crazy.

Moving on back to yoonmin - Jimin had tried numerous amounts of time to just tell Yoongi about his mark. There was some times where he shoved the mark in his face but the dense alpha couldn't get it.

Jimin knew eventually he would have to tell him so he was trying his best and bless the poor soul he really did try.

Currently, the family were all going to meet at Yoonmin's house.

When I say family I mean from Mr and Mrs Jung to Mr and Mrs Jeon.

Mina didn't want to leave Yoongi and Jimin alone but they both insisted that they would be okay because Daejung and Mina both needed time together again especially after the distance.

So as NamJinKook and Vhope prepared to meet with yoonmin the night before so did both the older couples.

It was Thursday night and they were going to meet up on Friday night and spend the weekend at Yoonmin's.

Jimin was due on that Monday so they all wanted to be their for him.

Jimin was so excited that he was bouncing off the walls. Not literally because Yoongi would have a heart attack.

Jimin hadn't seen his friends in a long time well that's a lie but to Jimin it felt forever.

Yoongi tried to control Jimin in fear of something happening but Jimin gave him a look that stopped Yoongi from doing...well anything.

Yoongi just let Jimin have his way because he was literally whipped for him.

Speaking of Yoongi he too wanted to tell Jimin about his love.

Well properly and may be ask him to be his boyfriend so they could raise the child together.

Yes, Yoongi had fears that Jimin will say no because of his soulmate but Yoongi didn't care he had to try.

If he didn't try he would regret it forever.

So just like Jimin, Yoongi too planned to tell Jimin on Friday just before their friends arrived.

However, sometimes we have high expectations and things don't always go our way.

Moving on to NamJinKook they were all cuddled up and ready for bed. When I say all I mean Jungkook.

His alphas were a pain in his back and he made sure they knew of it.

Whilst one was too busy admiring himself in the mirror after brushing his teeth the other was far too interested in a book on philosophy.