They were never truly each other's.

Jin POV:
I walked over to Yoongi when I heard what IU said. She wanted a baby with Yoongi and why hadn't this idiot said anything?

I thought back to the conversation I had with him earlier and he was desperately crying about wanting Jimin and how he didn't know what to do when he finally realised he liked Jimin...the other parent of his baby and not his so called soulmate IU.

I explained to him that he needed to truly want Jimin because he still didn't know Jimin was his soulmate.

Plus I couldn't expose Jimin's secret he would eventually tell Yoongi anyways.

Once he decided he was ready to face everything with Jimin by his side and not IU's then maybe he would find the peace he was looking for.

He begged for it to be Jimin but now suddenly I'm hearing this? Why would IU even ask for a child? Yoongi said they didn't even go further than kissing.

I looked towards Jimin and my poor baby was fuming.

Then I looked at Yoongi and we communicated with our eyes and instantly I knew that this was not meant to happen.

I sighed in relief as Yoongi spoke up "IU I don't think I want to have another baby on the way. Let my first baby be born. I'm not ready for kids with you yet".

I understood yoongi's double meaning hence I smirked and IU looked really mad but she just nodded.

Jimin was smiling widely at Yoongi's words and it was honestly funny to see what was going on.

Suddenly Jungkook called out with tears "Eomma" and I looked at him confused until he ran into a woman's arms who I failed to notice until now.

The two were crying and hugging each other tightly.

Everyone was confused as was I until Yoongi spoke up. "kookah Eomma came to stay a few days ago and we just got caught up with everything so I couldn't tell you".

I looked at Yoongi once he spoke up and he sighed as he said "The Eomma you know of is our step mum this is our real Eomma. Mrs Min! Everyone this is my Eomma and Eomma these guys are my best friends. Jin Hyung, Hoseok, Namjoon and Tae".

Before I could say anything more Hoseok's Eomma perked up and said "Aish Yoongi are you not going to introduce me and Hoseok's Apa?"

The little woman hugged before going over to Eomma and hugging her. "I'm Hoseok's Eomma but call me Ari and this is my husband yejun".

Eomma smiled and said "It's nice to meet you I'm yoongi and Kook's real Eomma. My names Mina."

They smiled widely at us and Eomma Mina kissed kook's forehead. Then she turned to us. "It's amazing to meet the friends of my two kids. I'm hoping you take good care of one another?"

I smiled widely and said "I'm the oldest and I love taking care of these brats but when they deserve it I have to be strict". Eomma smiled and came to hug me "Thank you my child" She mumbled.

I then looked at her and said "Eomma I'm also your sons soulmate...his alpha. Well he has two". My eyes looked towards Namjoon but he was hiding behind Hoseok.

I ushered him forward and the both of us bowed at her. She smiled happily and said "I love you both so much for my kookie. At least there's one son who found good mates".

She said rather loudly and the look on IU's face was priceless.

Jimin stood up carefully and walked over to Tae before engulfing his best friend in a hug he nuzzled his face into Tae's neck and whispered "I missed you".