I was forever yours.

Yoongi POV:
I looked at Jimin once the doctor told me about his health. Jimin looked scared, weak and vulnerable and no matter how much I hated him I couldn't let anything happen to that baby. It wasn't the baby's fault.

So I decided that if I couldn't be nice to Jimin then I wouldn't be mean to him either.

I had to make this place a little less toxic for him because it could majorly affect this baby.

"I'm sorry doctor from now on I will make sure he eats well and takes on no stress".

The doctor glared at me and then nodded. "Okay, I'm trusting you Mr Jeon. Also he's nearing the end of his first trimester he's around 8 weeks in and the first trimester ends at 13 weeks so from the second trimester you need to take extra care of him okay? Also At least you accepted that he's your mate right?" He smirked after his serious expression and I quickly shook my head again.

"I already have a mate, she's in the other room".

Just as I said that IU walked in and she immediately ran to me to hug me.

I hugged her back and said "It's her, she's my mate doctor. Jimin is just a friend".

The doctor sighed and said "I don't like her and I have a bad feeling about this. Anyways if she's you're mate who am I to argue? Have a good life Mr Jeon."

Then he walked over to Jimin and whispered something in his ear before he walked himself out.

That doctor was indeed very strange.

"Did she insult me?" IU asked?

I ignored her and looked towards Jimin. Jimin looked at me and IU and rolled his eyes he then motioned for Yeonjun to come close and asked him for some water.

Jimin looked very tried and I didn't want to keep him from resting so I said "IU go back to the room if you're staying over and if not then please make your way out of the house I have a lot of work to do and I don't want you getting bored".

IU was about to protest and say she wanted to stay in this room but one look from me had her marching off.

"Jimin...I'm sorry! Forgive me. I can't believe I gave you so much stress and on top of that yell at you and potentially put our child in danger."

I saw Jimin smile when I said our child and it felt nice. It felt nice knowing Jimin smiled because of me.

"I'm sorry too for saying such harsh words. It was out of line but that's how I felt and it's because you didn't listen to me. You trusted her over me but then again of course you would because she's you're mate and well I'm just a burden you have to deal with".

My heart ached at those words but I didn't say anything because who did I believe? I really don't know.

"Jimin let's forget it. I'm not going to be harsh towards you. I guess the contract still applies so that means we keep out of each other's hair unless well we need to."

Jimin just nodded and I felt bad because NO! That's not what I wanted at all.

Soon enough I went back to my own room after telling Jimin to take care of himself with him half heartedly nodding.

I noticed IU had gone home and I couldn't be happier because lately I felt like she was everywhere.

Just as I thought of her she messaged and it read "Sorry baby I had to leave - something came up".

I just shrugged and replied with an "ok".

I was exhausted so I laid down on my bed and soon sleep overtook me.