Who's that bitch to come in the way?

Yoongi POV:
I know it was rude of me to leave Jimin alone but that nurse kept dragging me and all in all I just thought it was an excuse to touch me.

She had her hands on my biceps and I knew that was probably the only reason. I really wanted to know what Jin Hyung had to tell me but I knew how IU was so I left.

Jimin still hadn't gotten up so it's okay I'll make sure I'm right next to him when he is awake.

Walking into IU's room I saw her and she looked a lot better. Her wounds were all treated and as soon as she saw me she made grabby hands letting her tears fall.

I went to hug her and as soon as her body touched mine I felt a sharp ache. Ignoring it I let her cry on me. "Why didn't you come and help me? They hit me so much and I'm so scared Yoongi."

I tried to calm her down and when she just wouldn't calm down I took a little bit of my anger out on her. "Who asked you to walk around dressed like that then? You chose to go to that club and you chose to get into that alleyway. Stop putting the blame on me. I have other priorities too you should take note of that and stop acting like it's a fairytale where the prince saves the princess."

She looked at me wide eyed after pulling out of my embrace. "Yoongi I didn't go on purpose why would I do that? I have you as my mate. I don't need other men".

I rolled my eyes tired of her bullshit I took a deep breath and said "Look IU I'm not stupid. I found you dressed in the tiniest clothes next to the club that is known for one night stands. Do you really expect me to believe you? I don't cheat on you so what gives you the right to cheat on me?"

Her eyes suddenly changed colours and she spoke out with pure venom. "The shit you do with that sluty omega is enough for me to confirm Yoongi that you too are cheating. He isn't just the father of your child is he? You definitely love him. Let's set one thing straight you are mine. I am yours. Our mark confirms this. Understood?"

I was really mad at what she said about Jimin that I just rolled my eyes and looked away.

Once I didn't respond she put both of our hands together and for the first time I noticed they weren't exactly the same.

Our marks weren't exactly the same.

I didn't tell her what I discovered and I knew I had to calm her down before I found out who she actually was.

Before she found out I noticed the difference in the mark.

"I'm sorry baby okay, I was so worried about you I took my anger out from Jimin in to you. Forgive me okay?" What I said didn't make much sense but she brought it and that's all that mattered.

She mumbled it's okay as she hugged me tightly. I kissed the top of her forehead acting all lovey dovey but only I knew how hard this was for me to do.

I hated every minute I spent in the room with her and once I realised it was Jackson that was treating her I begged him with my eyes to put her to sleep.

He chuckled softly and said "I'm putting an anaesthetic on you and that will make you sleep for a good few hours okay?" IU bit her lips and nodded and I could really start to see a different side of her now.

"Whatever you say doctor". She replied back in a slutty tone.

I did like her at first but it was never love because I saw her as my destined one and now that I realised it was a lie everything she does annoys me.

Jackson rolled his eyes but nonetheless gave her a smile before injecting her rather harshly may I add.

Before the injection worked on her she mumbled "You better stay here Yoongi I want to see you when I wake up".