What has destiny done to me?

Yoongi POV:
I woke up very lazily and noticed I was being held very tightly by something or should I say someone?

Gorgeous blond hair was all I could see and touching it was something I felt I had to. Jimin took great care of his appearance and even with pregnancy he was glowing beautifully.

His hair was very soft to touch almost like those very expensive rugs you can buy from those fancy shops.

It felt wrong to touch him if I'm going to be honest with you, I felt like I shouldn't be touching him but then you always crave the things you can't have right?

Jimin is and always will be a mystery to me because why do I crave him so much? These past few days I've been adamant that he stays with me. Heck I even refuse to see IU just so Jimin is comfortable.

Things don't make sense but then again has my life ever made any sense? I guess not!

I put my face on Jimin's head and inhaled the scent of his shampoo it truly was intoxicating.

Jimin moved around a little in my arms and then he began to wake up.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. However, once he saw the position we were in he kind of moved away from me.

The position being Jimin completely on top of me with his small hands wrapped firmly around my neck.

"I'm sorry Hyung". He mumbled and I couldn't understand why he said sorry.

I shot him a look and he said "You have a mate and here I am making you hold me".

I was still a little taken aback by the loss of warmth that came from being wrapped up by Jimin but still focused on his explanation.

"You didn't make me do anything". Was all I said and got up off the bed.

Then I helped Jimin get tucked in properly again and then I began to go to the bathroom to sort myself out.

Once I came back Jimin was sat upright I guess by the help of the nurse and he had a huge breakfast in front of him.

I made sure Jimin was in a VIP room just so he would get the best treatment and I could gladly say they didn't disappoint.

Jimin hadn't touched the meal and a part of me felt like he wouldn't anyways.

I walked back up to him and then decided the only way he would eat is via me so I began to feed him.

At first he resisted then I gave him a look and immediately he opened his mouth up wide.

As I continued to feed him I stayed focused on my job at hand, I noticed Jimin looking at me very quizzically but I didn't mention it.

Half way through me feeding him we had visitors and well the only people you'd expect came.

Our friends piled into the room and immediately The Kim brothers ran up to Jimin, checking his health and asking if he ate enough like they were his personal nutritionists and doctors.

I smiled at the love Jimin had around him and slowly but surely that hatred I had was beginning to change.

If I'm going to be honest I don't even remember why I hated him.