Completely and utterly hopeless.

BincyBabu493 THIS IS FOR YOU - My number one supporter xox
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Something isn't adding up"

Authors POV:
Jin spoke into his laptop screen as his two mates looked at him puzzled.

"Hyung what Isn't adding up?" Jungkook questioned.

Jin sighed into the camera and said "Everything! Joon, you need to find out from Yoongi what happened with Jimin. He's been acting strange since he got back".

Namjoon looked confused and said "Did Jimin just get back?"

Jin nodded and Namjoon smirked "That's why hyung asked me to cover for him for the past few days".

The three soulmates all chuckled at the response as they died down into hushed whispers.

They just stayed on call and talked about everything and anything. Jungkook looked uneasy so Seokjin asked what happened. "Kook baby what happened?"

Jungkook sighed and said "It's happening...my worst fear is coming true. Father has found someone for me and I admit he's good looking but come on not as good looking as you guys".

Namjoon and Seokjin's eyes darkened upon hearing Jungkook call another alpha cute in their presence. Obviously they didn't want to feel that way knowing it wasn't jungkooks intention to harm. But it was the inner alpha in them.

"Omega what did you say?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook chuckled and said "Guys you are my everything even if I met you a week ago but the alpha my dad wants me to be with is rich and will apparently give me a good life. He's rich okay but I don't care I don't want money I want real love. The whole idea of marrying someone didn't bother me until I met you guys...my soulmates. I always refrained from trying to look for a mate because I didn't want to end up feeling like this...hopeless completely and utterly hopeless".

The two alphas sighed and Seokjin spoke out. "I don't know what your father wants kook but me and Joon are both relatively wealthy - I wouldn't say owning a company and several branches rich like the guy your father wants to set you up with but we can give you a very comfortable and easy life...a life in which you don't have to work".

Namjoon nodded agreeing with Seokjin.

Jungkook sighed "I don't want to live an easy life if it means being away from you guys. I don't mind working...in fact it would be nice to so I'm never bored. My father doesn't actually care about me. He cares about the business - apparently joining up with that alphas company will help his own. He doesn't care about me he never has. This is just an excuse".

The two alphas sighed again for the nth time. "What do we do?" They both questioned.

Jungkook looked up with red eyes and said "Nothing! You let it play out...forget me".

With that Jungkook disconnected leaving both Namjoon and Seokjin shook.

The two looked at each other and Namjoon spoke "I'm scared...I can't believe it but I can't lose kook not after we just got him".

Seokjin looked at Namjoon and nodded "We need to do something...we can't just sit here and let it play out like kook said".

The two alpaha both determined to fight for their mate ended up discussing ways to help...maybe even talking to Jungkook's father was an option.

If only they knew it really wasn't...talking to his father meant putting fuel to a roaring fire or adding salt to a wound...it would only worsen every given situation.