I'm selfish enough to know when and when NOT to open my mouth

~ Time skip ~

Authors POV:
It had been a couple of days since Jungkook began living with his parents again. Well his Apa and his evil step mother....let's be honest he was practically Cinderella at this point minus everything besides the evil mother.

Jungkook had come to know through Hoseok because he was literally only allowed to talk to him that Jimin had been hospitalised.

According to Hoseok today he would be discharged which was incredible news.

Jungkook practically cried like a baby once he heard what happen to his Jimin Hyung. He was so out of it that he hugged his step mother when she came to taunt him as one usually does.

Mrs Lee was surprised to say the least and what was weird was that she didn't push kook away. She let him hold her and cry in her arms.

Mrs Lee may be a bully and a rude and cruel human but she was still a mother so it was somewhat in her nature to care.

Jungkook was the happiest hearing Jimin was recovering and he reminded himself that he will happily punch his Yoongi Hyung if he hurts him again.

Jungkook was even more happier today because Hoseok was coming over. He knew he would have updates from his alphas and he could finally recover well with Hoseok.

He excitedly got ready and wore his cutest clothes. No he wasn't doing it to impress Hoseok because his Hyung loved him regardless but it was to make himself feel better also take cute pictures for his alphas.

Once Jungkook was dressed he skipped downstairs for breakfast and ate with his Apa. Mrs Lee was nowhere to be seen and when he asked Apa he replied "She's very sick".

Jungkook felt bad upon hearing that but he knew if she was sick then her office would be free and she never kept any cameras in there because it held confidential information.

So Jungkook decided before Hoseok gets there he will make some soup for Mrs Lee and then go and give it to her.

So as he enters the kitchen the chef's asked what he wanted but he just said he wanted the kitchen free so he could make some soup.

They accepted and Jungkook happily made the food. He thought back to the box his Eomma gave him and sighed. He tried to divert his attention from the box and started the radio.

He hummed to the radio as he carried out his tasks and as he was in his zone he didn't realise Hoseok coming in.

Who then scared Jungkook and bless the poor omega he almost bursted into tears.

Hoseok quickly hugged him as Jungkook hit his chest. "I'm going to tell my alphas this". He mumbled and Hoseok laughed a little.

"How's kook doing?" Jungkook smiled brightly and said "I'm good just making soup for Mrs Lee. She's sick and the best part is her office is absolutely free".

Hoseok smiled and said "That's good but kook you have a big heart because I wouldn't be able to do what you do. That woman hates you and here you are making food for her".

Jungkook nodded and said "It's not fair though when I lived with her for a few months she did take care of me no matter how much she complained and hated me. So I should return the favour. Especially if we're gonna send her to jail".

Hoseok laughed out loud at that and then kook served up the food in a bowl and they both went to Mrs Lee's room to give it to her.

She was coughing and sneezing as they walked in and she didn't look well. "Mother we got you some soup after hearing you weren't well".