Chosen love will never be an option

Change in occupation for Namjoon and Hoseok (may be relevant to the story) check out characters page again...

Authors POV:
This story consists of a lot of oblivious people besides vhope and that too probably because they both don't have a filter. Let me explain...

Jungkook is oblivious to the fact that his two mates are obsessed with him in the short space of time that they have known each other and Jimin and Yoongi are oblivious to the hidden glances they both give one another when the other isn't looking.

Basically they're oblivious to love....

Vhope on the other hand CANT be oblivious to anything because either one of them shouts out what they're thinking.

They themselves may not be oblivious to love but oblivious to any other thing? Maybe!

Jungkook lay on his bed sprawled out after his father spoke to him about his wedding. He tried to talk to his alphas the other day.

He wanted to act rude towards them so they forget him easily because he knew there was no way out of this forceful marriage.

Jungkook looked up to his ceiling and sighed "Why is it always me that suffers? Why can't my apa just understand me for once in my life. I do everything he asks for and the one time I don't want to listen to him I can't even speak up about it".

No one heard poor Jungkook's cries...they never did. His Eomma and apa were too busy with their rich expensive lives to turn around and actually care about him and his older brother...?

Well his brother was a CEO and he was the perfect example of their parent's perfect son.

He had good grades, amazing qualifications and most importantly he was an alpha.

This stupid rank system never failed to amaze Jungkook because every passing day it would get worse and worse and worse until one day it completely ruins everyone.

Jungkook was sure of it.

Jungkook thought back to his time with his older brother.

His brother was never this way he used to adore Jungkook so much. They used to play together and his older brother would protect him.

However, when Jungkook was forced to move to Japan to live with his grandma for a few years his brother never stayed the same again.

Jungkook spent his first year at University in Japan then his parents called him over so now he's studying in Seoul.

Jungkook moving away meant a lot of things would change and surely they did.

His older brother moved out to a penthouse he brought after basically working his ass off and Jungkook can't understand why his brother won't let him live there with him.

Come to think of it his hyung has rarely visited him they only FaceTime every other day and message each other but to Jungkook it's not the same.

He wants his brother back because maybe his brother could stop what's happening to him. You see Jungkook's older brother being the alpha he is doesn't have to worry about an arranged marriage because his apa said he could wait for his mate.

But since Jungkook is the omega he wasn't given that choice because SOMEONE had to be given in exchange for riches....and in Jungkook's case it's him.

Jungkook isn't even sure if his older brother is told about this marriage and he's guessing he hasn't because his brother hasn't said much on the topic. In fact the past few days his hyung hasn't been the same and Jungkook couldn't understand why.