I had to ruin him too.

Authors POV:
Everyone stood there waiting for the doctors to come out of the emergency ward. Yes, Jungkook had only been hit on his shoulder but it was enough to startle everyone.

His two mates were very distressed Jin and Namjoon had felt all of his pain and with Jungkook being an omega it would be hard for him to recover as quickly.

Jin was crying into Aera's arms saying "I want to endure his pain but I don't want to see him in there. Please aunty I don't want to be here I want to be at home with kook in my arms".

No one had seen Jin in this manner he was always so strong and determined but seeing their Hyung break like that broke everyone else.

Namjoon cried silently and Hoseok and Taehyung were right next to him. Hosoek knowing Namjoon the longest and with them being best friends he knew how Namjoon tried to stay strong but inside he was broken.

Yoongi was holding Jimin tightly Jimin wasn't crying anymore but he was tired and no matter how much everyone begged him to go home and rest he didn't budge.

Jimin's legs were swollen and he even refused to eat until Yoongi lashed out a little and eventually got him to eat.

Yoongi didn't want to shout at Jimin he was literally pregnant but that was also another reason for him to shout because Jimin needed to eat for his baby and for himself.

Jimin held yoongi's shirt tightly and Yoongi reciprocated that by holding Jimin tightly.

The two found comfort within each other because the wait for Jungkook's result was a lot longer than they anticipated.

Yejun was pacing back and fourth because in the little time he has gotten to know of his Hoseok's friends he's loved them all and he is particularly fond of Tae and Jungkook.

Now that Jungkook wasn't around he was getting anxious and couldn't sit still.

He hated seeing all his kids upset..Yes, his kids because he's accepted them - he's practically adopted them all.

Seeing Jin hurt and crying in his mates embrace was breaking his heart, seeing Namjoon emotionless was hurting him. Seeing Hosoek having to stay strong for everyone was a sight he didn't wish to see. Having tae one of the youngest hold everyone together made him feel useless. Having Jimin in such a high anxiety state and not being able to reduce it was killing him and seeing Yoongi the strong alpha everyone was proud of crumbling for his brother and the father of his unborn child made Yejun hate himself for not being able to release their pain.

Everyone was indeed some way broken they just expressed it all differently.

Somewhere else outside of the hospital stood Mina and Daejung. They stood looking at the sun setting in the distance as they both collected their thoughts.

It had been many years since they last saw one another and it's been a good six months since they last spoke on call.

How does one even start a conversation up after so many years?

"I'm sorry". Was the first thing Daejung said and Mina took a deep breath upon hearing his broken voice.

"It's okay." She mumbled.

He shook his head as he turned to face her. "It's not okay though is it? It's never been okay how can it be okay? I left you alone, I took our kids from you and proceeded to neglect them. I let that woman push me around like nobody's business I even let her hurt our kookie."

Daejung was in tears now and Mina's fragile heart couldn't see him that way so she pulled her mate into her arms and he gladly accepted her as he snaked his arms around her waist and cried.