Something isn't adding up.

Jimin POV:
I left both the note and the food in the room as I grabbed what I thought was my hoodie until I put it on and realised it was Yoongi's.

His scent was practically dripping from it. Alas, I didn't care I knew that after today I was going to need this hoodie.

I let my tears fall not caring about wiping them off. I wore nothing but shorts under the long hoodie that covered my thick thighs...my legs were bare.

The maids tried to stop me because I was still lightly limping. My face was flushed red and I felt sick.

Every step I took away from the room I felt my heart sinking. I felt it ache harder every second.

I took deep breaths and it helped me calm down a little bit. Yet I wish I never moved. Even though the pain in my heart after reading the note was unbearable a part of me never wanted to leave.

I wasn't even out the door when my vision became blurry...I didn't know what it was. Was it the fact that I was still very numb after my heat? Or simply the fact that my heart was too weak to handle everything?

I don't know what happened but I was about to fall when I felt two strong arms grab me quickly and secure me in their arms.

I looked up from my teary eyes and saw no one other than Min Yoongi. My so called enemy.

Then my eyes shut tightly and I gave up because I was too tired to carry on.

Too tired to let this affect me.

~ Sometime earlier ~

Yoongi POV:
I woke up next to Jimin...I knew I let myself and him down by not obeying the boundaries I had set.

I knew I had some sort of attraction towards him but I never claimed it and maybe I never will.

That incident made me lose all hope in everything maybe I was being dramatic maybe I wasn't.

Jimin was wrapped up around me his naked body touching mine. I felt euphoric. I felt a way I had never felt before.

I felt complete with Jimin and that's what scared me.
I had no mark and I shouldn't be feeling this way not when Jimin had someone he belonged to.

Fuck I can't believe I let myself take away his innocence - that was for his soulmate not for me.

I sighed at the mess I created a part of me didn't regret it but another part was killing me inside with guilt.

I pulled myself away from Jimin although my heart aches being away. Moving away was hard for Jimin too as he whimpered in his sleep as I slipped away.

I got into the shower and got ready for the day. I noticed Jimin still asleep so I sat at my desk and wrote a note.

This note was one of the most hardest notes I could have written. It burned and hurt for me to belatedly reject Jimin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin,

It shouldn't have happened..I felt nothing but regret once I woke up and came back to my senses. My intention was to never harm you but for the first time in my life I let myself and my emotions lose control. For that I am sorry! I hope you can understand and we can continue to act like nothing has happened.

Ps don't tell the others - I would pretty much still like to have my intimate parts intact please.

Signed - Min