walk down memory lane.

~ Sometime earlier ~

Yoongi POV:
I woke up feeling energised and as soon as my eyes fluttered open I recalled what day it was.

Then the memories from last night flashed in my eyes and as I searched for Jimin I found him gently curled into me.

The bump that was our baby nestled between us sleeping contently. Jimin was sleeping calmly too with his hair on his face which I gently removed.

I kissed his forehead and I noticed his tiny hands were clutching onto my shirt.

Everything felt so nice right now, we were together sleeping in each other's embrace and for five minutes I zoned out all my worries.

I continued to hold Jimin and I closed my eyes in contentment.

Then I heard the door open and I felt Hoseok and Taehyung enter the room.

They cooed at us both and I kept my eyes shut so they thought I was asleep.

They took a few pictures and then gently shook me "awake".

I opened my eyes to Tae saying "Hyung get up get ready we need to leave".

I nodded and as they left I kissed Jimin several times on his face to wake him up.

He opened his eyes and smiled saying "Let me sleep". I shook my head no saying "baby you have to get up come one! We have a wedding to go to".

Jimin sighed and then he looked at me "You have to help me up". He mumbled and I kissed his lips saying "Anything for you".

He just blushed and then I helped him up from the bed.

As Jimin went to take a shower I went into my room to take one and then I came back dressed in  a shirt and pants.

I held my blazer and tie in my hand.

Jimin was almost done when I got back. He fixing his hair and as I looked at him I nearly passed out.

His beauty was the talk of the city.

Even pregnant Jimin looked so fuckable. His plump lips had the tiniest amount of lipgloss on it which made them sparkle.

He had light eye make up on and a hint of tinted moisturiser.

He looked divine and he wasn't even trying.

He had a similar suit on to mine and his bump looked completely hidden in the shear material of it all.

He turned to look at me and sighed saying "Hyung you still can't tie your tie?" I gulped hard knowing I could do it but since Jimin looked like he would do it for me I shook my head indicating I couldn't.

He simply sighed and began doing my tie. His concentration face was adorable and I just wanted to pull our bodies close and never let go.

Alas we couldn't do that there was a lot I knew I had to do and one of them was unfortunately not this.

Once Jimin was done I did end up pulling him to me and kissed his forehead then whispered "If we didn't have to leave I'd fuck you right here".

Jimin hit my chest before grabbing my arm and taking me downstairs.

I looked like a love sick puppy following Jimin wherever he wanted to take me.

We got down and eventually got into the car.

The way to the venue gave us all so much anxiety but it had to be done. We had to go and finally fix this.

Namjoon POV:
Waking up today was hard I did not want to do this. No matter how easy it all felt there was a worry that something will go wrong.