Finally, I felt a little at peace.

Couple of hours earlier....

Authors POV:
IU was very pissed off after Namjoon and Hoseok practically forced her out and to drown out her sorrows she stormed around all of Seoul.

She wanted alcohol but nothing was open right now. She didn't know where she wanted to go either.

Eventually she went back to her flat anger still evident in her system. Anger mixed with revenge almost a desire to hurt Jimin.

He was taking her soulmate from him she had to do something. Even if it was on the more psychotic side of everything.

She walked into the apartment and ran a warm shower. Once she was done she started to get ready.

She wore a tight small red dress curled her blond hair and wore heavy makeup. She thought she looked good. She thought she was seducing enough but no she looked nothing more than a slut. Mind my language fellow readers.

She then wore red alluring lipstick and walked out of her flat

She then wore red alluring lipstick and walked out of her flat. She called a taxi and asked him to drop her to the nearest club.

He tried to flirt with her and she happily let him. Maybe she gave him a peck or two too. However, that's between me and you my readers...for now anyways.

Forgetting Yoongi and Jimin who she referred to as the stupid omega she strolled into the club.

Drink after drink and she ruined herself. Her lipstick smudged her dress riling up her hair messy and her state...destroyed.

Then she had maybe alphas approach her and she even went to a back alley to hook up.

As she indulged in her sexual desires she didn't realise what was in for her. Karma is really a bitch and in IU's case it was going to hit her hard.

The man she was kissing suddenly pulled away as he smirked at her. She bit her lips in a lustful way and the man began to chuckle.

She looked at him confused until the man said "Boss I got her". Then she looked towards the end of the alley way where a man walked in along with a few of his men.

He grabbed IU by her hair and spoke out saying "Bitch you have a mate but your desires are so intense that you would let anyone fuck you".

IU tried to run away from them but she couldn't because she was so weak.

The fat man spoke out and said "You're the mate of Jeon Yoongi so you will suffer for everything I want to do to him. They always say that if you want to hurt someone you have to hurt their loved one first".

IU's eyes widened and she got scared as the man spoke out more "call that little mate of yours otherwise I'll fuck you right here and then kill you".

IU began to deny her relationship with Yoongi but the fat man laughed and forced her to call him.