Maybe they would be okay.

Authors POV:
Once everyone had left Mina looked towards Jimin and her son. Leaving Jungkook alone, her youngest son was heartbreaking for her but she knew his mates would be there for him.

Right now she knew how broken her oldest was and she had to stay by his side even though she only planned to spend a few days with him.

Jimin and Yoongi were stood away from each other with Yoongi releasing him earlier because of the emotional farewell.

Jimin stood motionless almost as if with the disappearance of his fellow Hyung's he too lost himself within his mind.

Yoongi stood not too far away looking at Jimin almost as if he wanted to say something. The house was empty now that all the voices filling it up have left.

This was what Mina didn't like she hated the silence she wanted all those kids back that brought the happiness back in both Jimin and Yoongi.

She wants all of them to live together because they only seem to be complete as a seven.

She took a deep breath before saying "Yoongiah whenever Jimin wants to go up please ensure you help him It's getting harder for him day by day. I'm really tired right now so I'm going to go and rest in my room."

Yoongi nodded to his Eomma before turning to Jimin. "Am...Jimin what do you want to do?"

Jimin sighed and sat down on the couch "I want you to stay away from me, maybe leave me alone. Just like you always do. Just like that stupid contract said. Just like I am no one to you but your mere enemy".

Yoongi flinched at the harsh words before he sighed and hesitantly walked over to Jimin "Pabo you know I don't mean to ever hurt you. You're carrying my baby I'm ecstatic. Yes, at first I was mad and scared because I thought it wasn't mine but I feel a tug to that child and no way am I going to leave it alone".

Jimin wasn't in the mood to just casually accept yoongi's useless apology so he spoke up and said "I'm happy that the two brain cells you have are finally working and you're going to take care of the baby that you had involvement in and I know it's a lot to ask but thank you for doing it".

Jimin then rolled his eyes and Yoongi looked confused not really understanding Jimin's sarcasm. "It's not too much to ask for it's my child too". Jimin heaved up and said "Exactly!"

Yoongi tried really hard to calm Jimin down but it wasn't really easy. "You will easily take care of this child Yoongi but what about me?"

Jimin dropped the honourifics and Yoongi could tell it was serious. "What about me? You'll come everyday to see the baby or maybe you'll take full custody of my baby and raise it with that IU bitch and because it has my blood she's going to try and get rid of it. No way am I going to let you and your little princess ruin my baby's life do you understand JEON YOONGI?"

Jimin was panting now, half way through the yelling he had gotten up abruptly too and it wasn't good for his physical state.

Jimin was carrying a lot of stress without even realising it and now it was all coming out.

Jimin began to feel really weak as he looked at Yoongi his omega getting distressed as he yelled at his mate.

Jimin could also feel the heartbeat of his pup quickening at the noises around him and Jimin didn't know what to do.

He quickly shut his eyes trying to remember what his doctors have been saying. "Remember Jimin if you get too mad at Yoongi and your pup starts to react you need to immediately calm down and get into your mate's embrace." Jackson's words rang in Jimin's ear.