Maybe it already has.

Seokjin POV:
Pulling two mates away from each other was something I prayed I never had to do. Yet there I was a couple of minutes ago pulling Jimin and Yoongi apart.

I had to though...these two had to talk it out and figure it all out. There's no way Yoongi will ever find a mate in someone else when he's clearly destined for Jimin.

There's no chance of two marks ever being alike unless they're mates.

So I prayed to whoever was listening that these two come out of their senses and communicate.

I sighed and took Jimin in my arms bridal style. He had drunk a lot and I was worried for him.

Something in me screamed he shouldn't have drank today.

Disregarding the fact that I felt a weird feeling my stomach I motioned to everyone that we were leaving because I couldn't handle Jimin like this.

I glared at Tae to make sure he came too but damn this boy was adamant and Hoseok smiled his adorable smile and said "Hyung you trust me don't you? My house is always open for my Taebear."

I sighed knowing I shouldn't keep them apart too and nodded saying "Don't do something I wouldn't".

Tae rolled his eyes and said "Since Hoseok hyung took that statement literally I haven't been marked YET".

They all laughed as I quickly pecked Joon's lips and then kissed Jungkook deeply before leaving with Jimin.

I could trust those idiots to not die right?

Once I got Jimin in the car he kept mumbling Yoongi's name and it broke my heart.

I drove as quickly as I could and then once we reached I put Jimin in bed.

Then I ran to get some medicine to put on his bed side table to help nurture his hangover and put a bottle of water there too.

Then I took a damp cloth and put it on his forehead hoping it would help ease the tension.

Then I walked out of the room and sat on the couch. I was really worried for these two especially Jimin.

Jimin POV:
I woke up in the middle of the night gagging into the bathroom toilet.

My scent has spiked up aggressively and I had felt very aggravated. My stomach was punishing me and I felt very guilty for drinking.

That never happens.

After hearing my gags Jin hyung rushed in and asked me what happened.

I just cried into his shoulder and noticed him shifting properly in order to hold me.

He calmed me down and rubbed my back lightly.

I took deep breaths and spoke out hastily "Hyung somethings wrong. This doesn't just feel like a hangover".

He furrowed his eye brows and said "Jimin it's fine don't worry it's probably nothing".

I just nodded into his neck and cried hard. "I miss him hyung. I miss him so much. It feels like a punishment to be away from him. It feels like my entire body will give up on me if I don't give it what it craves...who it craves".

Jin hyung didn't need to be told who I was talking about it was evident in the way I spoke it out, the way I cried and the way I gripped onto his shirt and cried harder and louder.

"It hurts hyung. Call him here PLEASE". Jimin cried so much in that moment that I couldn't do anything but hold him tightly and nod at his request.

"Jimin I'm calling him I will but for hyung you need to calm down please."