Chapter 48

Chloe's Pov

I woke up in the bed alone as I was quite used to it by now. I got undressed and went to take a shower. After I was done, I brushed my teeth and got out of the shower. I was still in my towel when I heard the door bell rung. I got out of the room and waited in front of the door for it to ring again, just in case I imagined it. It rung again, so I opened the door. I pushed aside and saw Stella.

"Hi" I said to her.

"Hey" She smiled at me but then her expression changed and she looked sad. Before I could say anything else she went towards her bedroom.

I knew something was going on with her so I followed her and saw her lying on her bed.

"Are you okay? You seem upset" I asked, noticing her mood and sitting on the bed next to her.

"Me and Elizabeth broke up" Stella answered getting up as she sits next to me.

"What.. I'm so sorry. Come here" I said and pulled her into a hug. I hugged her for a while then pulled away.

"You both love each other a lot. Why did you broke up?" I asked.

"She thinks that I still have feelings for you" She said and I gulped.

"Oh my God. I'll talk to her and tell her it's not true" I said as I panicked.

"But what if it's true?" She asked calmly looking down.

"Huh?" I looked at her confused.

"What if I still love you" She looked at me with sad eyes. My heart was breaking by seeing her like this. But I can't have feelings for her.

"Stella, I don't think-" She interrupted me by placing her finger onto my lips. She looked deep into my eyes and brought her face close to mine. She was so close that I can feel her breath on me. She removed her finger from my lips and immediately pressed her lips onto mine in a passionate kiss. I was surprised at first but for some reason my body couldn't resist her.

My anxiety got strong and I noticed how my body was heating up. She finally pulled away and we looked at each other.

"Please tell me Chloe what we just did was not wrong. Tell me you feel it too. Tell me you love me" I gasped in shock. She.. were still in love with me?

"I... I'm scared. So many terrible things happened with me that I don't know what to do anymore.." I told her honest and she nodded understanding.

"But you can trust me Chloe. I was there for you when you needed someone the most. I'll always be there for you and protect you. I want to be with you" Stella said and wanted to caress my cheek but I flinched. I mean she was kinda right, she was helping me by letting me stay in her house. Somehow I had to pay back to her.

She suddenly grabbed my chin and made me kiss her again. She didn't stop to kiss me. She kissed deeper and deeper showing me how bad she wants it.

"You have no idea how much I love you" She said pushing me on the bed and started to kiss my neck while I panted heavily. I wasn't liking this, it felt so wrong.

----------------------------------------

Zoey's Pov

I woke up in the bed with Leah by my side. She was sleeping peacefully. We had a great time together and the sex was good too. But it was not as same as it was with Chloe. It was getting so hard to live without her. Since Alice tried to attack Chloe unconsciously, but somehow she survived, we are most worried about her mental health and safety. Now Chole is staying with Stella because she needed some space and we decided to give her that. It's been half a month since we last saw her. Leah was not okay with Chloe staying at Stella but I told her it was okay because I trust Chloe. She know it better who she belongs to and she would not dare betraying us.

I noticed someone was shaking me to get me out of my thoughts.

"You okay?" Leah said as she rubbed her eyes getting up.

"Sorry I was thinking" I told her as I got up as well.

"I know what you are thinking about" I looked at her, she continued "I miss her too" She said and I nodded.

"Do you think we did the right thing?" She asked.

"After everything she went through she needed some time to process it. We did the right thing by giving her some space" I said to her.

"But I don't trust Stella. She used to be obsessed with Chloe" She said.

"People change and she wanted to help her" I explained.

"It's always you deciding what's good and what's not. If we lose Chloe this time it will be your fault. We lost her because of you at the first place" She said annoyed.

"What?"

"If you have never cheated on Alice, she would not try to hurt Chloe. And Chloe would still be with me" She said and I signed.

"If you think it's my fault then I will go and get her back. And fix this mess" I said knowing that it's the time.

"No you won't. Let me do it" She said and I nodded. Later we got up and got ready for the day.