Chapter 6

Chloe's Pov

Next morning

"Hey Chloe, wake up" Someone said and gently shook me.

"Stop" I whined. It was Saturday and I didn't wanted to get up at all.

"No, It's 1 pm" I opened my eyes to see who it was. And I saw Zoey. She is Alice's girlfriend.

"Hi" She says and smiles.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I ask her politely.

"I was here to meet Alice but I guess she's not at home" She replied.

"Oh, you can wait for her. She'll be back soon"

"Sure. Anyways how are you? You look miserable" She asked and sat next to me.

"I'm fine I guess" I lied because after what happened yesterday, I can't be fine at all.

She raised her eyebrows and asked "How are you and Leah doing?"

I cringed by hearing her name and replied nervously "We are okay" I lied again because I can't tell her the truth.

"Why do I have a feeling that you're hiding something?" She sounds serious.

I was sweating and I didn't know what to say, did Leah told her everything? Because they are obviously good friends.

"You can tell me if there's anything wrong between you too" This time she was holding my hand while looking so deep into my eyes.

I felt uncomfortable "I-it's nothing" I shuttered.

"You're lying" She said confidently.

Before I could say anything else I heard the door bell rings and I let out a relief breath. Because now I don't have to answer Zoey's questions.

Zoey got up quickly still staring at me suspiciously.

I opened the door and it was Alice. She saw Zoey behind me and hugged her.

"Hey babe" Alice said.

"Hi" Zoey hugged her back.

"Come with me. I have something to show you" Alice said and then they went to her room.

I went to my room, I was thinking about the stuffs that happened yesterday. I just can't stop thinking about it.

It was a complete shock for me after all and something I was definitely not ready for. I was still in so much pain both physically and mentally. Also the headache was killing me. So I went to kitchen and decided to make myself a coffee.

The whole day has passed and I didn't called Leah. I needed some time to get over everything. And she didn't tried to talk to me either because she still thinks that I cheated on her.

Zoey and Alice was having their best time. And seeing them together reminds me of Leah. But I tried not to think about her, not right now. Zoey was staying that night at our house. So we had dinner together and right after dinner I went straight to my bed and tried to sleep.

It was already midnight. But I just couldn't sleep. My mind was not letting me sleep. So I decided to turn off the lights and keep my eyes close.

After a few minute, I heard a noise. Which felt like somebody came inside my room then they locked the door. Who it could be? And what are they doing here? It was so dark that I can't see their face.

Suddenly they got into the bed and touched my face. They started to leaning for a kiss. As I was about to push them off of me they already smashed their lips on mine.

"Stop!" I panicked and pushed them off of me. They fell on the floor. I turned on the lights quickly.

"Why the fuck would I stop, hm?" She whispered while she was getting up. At this moment I saw who was it.

"Zoey, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked her unbelievably.

"Having fun with you" She said calmly.

"You're with Alice!" I was getting angry, I couldn't believe Zoey would do this to Alice.

"Shhh she's sleeping! And I have always waited for this day" I didn't say anything. Not believing her right now "Now that you cheated on Leah, I can finally have you"

I could see all the lust in her eyes. She put her left hand on my thigh and I knew this wasn't good.

"I would never cheat on her, I love her" I defended myself.

"Listen to me you little shit, you have two options. First one: You will have sex with me, the second one: I will tell Alice that you were hitting on me, touching me and trying to rape me" Zoey said with a mischievous smile.

"You wouldn't dare" She was now blackmailing me.

"I would. And we both know that she will believe me over you" She challenged.

"She would never believe such things"

"She will, I am her girlfriend, trust me when I say this she'll trust me over you and she'll beat the shit out of you too"

Deep down I knew somehow, she was telling the truth, She was one of those few people who Alice care about beside her friends. And she would never believe me over her.

"I...fuck," I knew what I had to do, "Promise me, you will never blackmail me again and that this stays between us"

"Sure baby, just you and I" Then she smashed her lips on mine.