Chapter 15

Chloe's Pov

It was like 10 minutes since Stella left and I heard the door bell rings. The first person that came to my mind was her, I thought she came back. But when I opened the door, I saw it wasn't her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We need to talk" Zoey said and step inside.

"No, we don't. Get out" I spattered.

"No, talk to me" She insisted.

"Get out of my apartment. I don't want to talk to you!" I raised my voice and looked her straight into eyes.

"No, you need me" She said calmly and took a step closer.

"I don't need you, I didn't need anything from you. Don't you get it? You have nothing to offer!" I yelled at her.

"I am sorry Chloe. I'm sorry for slapping you and calling you names"

"I don't give a fuck about that!" I yelled again.

"You don't?" Zoey asked me, unsure of what to do or say next.

"You are so fucking blind and dumb" I laughed and poured myself a drink.

"What?" Zoey asked but I could sense that she was getting angry.

"I don't care about that, I would forgive you about that, if you just said sorry" I took a sip of my drink.

"Look at you" Zoey said quietly.

"What about me?"

"You need help, Chloe. Let me help you"

"No, I don't"

"All you do is drink"

"I was doing fine, then you happened"

"I-" Zoey started.

"Stop it" I quickly cut her off.

"You need help Chloe"

"I don't need help, stop trying to fix me! You think you know me but you have no idea who I am. You have this delusional picture of me but you need to face the truth. Yeah I drink a lot. Why? Because I love it. I love how alcohol numbs the pain, it sets me free. In that moment I am free from all the pain I constantly feel" I admitted and Zoey was left speechless. She was just staring at me, pain obvious in her eyes. We were just silently staring at each other, until she received a massage.

She seemed angry at what the text said or the person who massaged her because she clenched her jaw and took a deep breath. Then she looked back at me and she was suddenly angry and kinda disappointed.

"You are such a mess. I was right, you know? Last time when I said you are a piece of shit and slut. You still are" Zoey said sinisterly and stood in front of me.

"I'm not a slut" I said quietly, this word always gets me.

"Really? First of all you cheated on Leah then slept with me and now you are dating Stella" She spatted straight to my face.

"Right, I almost forgot about that" She had no idea, what she was talking about. Just the memory disgusted you.

"See you later slut" She turned around and walked out of my place.

Since Zoey left, I started letting my anger out. How would she came here just to insult me again. My punching session with a pillow was interrupted by a phone call.

"Ivy?"

"What the hell, dude?!"

"What?"

"You're dating Stella and you didn't even tell me about it" She was mad at me and she has the rights to be mad.

"Actually she proposed me this morning and It's-" She interrupted "Tell me one thing, did she blackmailed you in dating her?"

"No, Ivy. Nothing like that. I promise"

"Then how, how can you date her?? She tried to ruin your life" She questioned.

"People change Ivy and everyone deserves a second chance"

"Oh, really? But she can never change"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yeah but-"

"That's all I needed to know"

"But if you need me, I'll be there for you, just text me"

"I know. Love you"

"Love you too, bye" I hung up.

------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov

"Why did you call me?" Leah asked right when she walked in Stella's house.

Stella called her because she wanted to discuss something really important, something that involves her, Leah and Chloe. Chloe requested her to tell Leah, the truth. And after knowing the truth, Leah might leave Chloe alone.

"Sit" Stella pointed to the sofa. Leah did as Stella told her to. Leah waited couple seconds for the other girl to start talking but she didn't even open her mouth.

"I don't have all day, Stella" Leah sternly said and sat up straight.

"We need to talk about Chloe" Stella said, which caused Leah to chuckle.

"I know that, this is the only reason I'm here to talk to you because it involves Chloe" Leah couldn't help but roll her eyes at the other girls stupidity.

Stella took a deep breath and sat across Leah "Okay, I need you to go in this with an open mind. What you think is true, is a lie, so just forget it"

"So, you think Chloe cheated on you with me. Right? But it's not true. She didn't cheated on you" Stella said.

Leah frowned "What do you mean?"

"I mean that day.. when you saw us kissing, I was the one who forcefully kissed her to make you jealous, she didn't wanted to"

"Well, that's bullshit, I know she was cheating on me and you made it up"

"Why would I do that?" Stella asked.

"I don't know but she's gonna pay for cheating on me"

"You have to believe it, It's not her fault. I wanted to take revenge from her for insulting me in front of my friends. But I think I took it too far-"

"That's crazy.."

"I know but-"

"I hurt Chloe because of you" Leah whispered, ashamed yet mad at the same time and poked into Stella.

"Leah-" Stella knew Leah was loosing it. She didn't wanted a fight with Leah. So she tried to calm her down.

"I-I beat her" Leah whispered, with closed eyes, "You should have been the one I did it to" Leah grabbed Stella by her collar.

"I should've believe her when she said, she loved me with all her heart" Leah whispered "You need to break up with her" She was still holding Stella by her collar.

"Oh really? Do you really think she would still love you after what you did to her?" Stella got mad, she would never break up with Chloe.

"What?"

"It's obvious that you still love her," Stella chuckled, "But Chloe doesn't love you anymore, you fucking raped her!" Stella shouted the last sentence.

"Shut up" Leah growled.

"Which part of it you don't believe? That Chloe doesn't love you or that you love her?" Stella asked and waited for Leah's answer but it never came, so she continued, "Cause both is true and deep inside you know it's true too. She hates you and she's in love with me, get over it"

Leah's hand found it's way to Stella's neck and strongly gripped it.

"She's mine, she'll always be mine!" Leah yelled at Stella, making the grip tighter, "And I'll get her back" Leah was fumming, Stella could see all the anger in her eyes.

Leah let go off Stella and walked out of her place. Stella was trying to catch her breath while holding her neck.