Chapter 47

Leah's Pov

It's been a few weeks since I've seen Chloe. I was going crazy without seeing her. But today she's coming back. She should be here any minute. I can't wait to see her, hug her and tell her how much I love her.

The doorbell rings. It must be Chloe. But when I opened the door it wasn't Chloe. It was Alice.

"Alice? What are you doing here?" I asked. She looked drunk and she have this unreadable expression on her face. What could she possibly want?

"Where are they?" She asked and pushed me slightly then got inside.

"Who?" I asked confused and locked the door behind me.

"Chloe and Zoey!" She shouted angrily and looked me deep into the eyes and all I would see is darkness which made me more confused.

"They're not here. They went to Hawaii with Zoey's family" I replied.

"Really? She never took me to see her family but she took Chloe" She mumbled.

"What do you want Alice?" I asked and she sighed.

"Well, you see I want to do a lot of things, but right now I feel bad for you" She said and started to get closer. I have a bad feeling about this so I backed away until my feet touched the couch behind me.

"I can't believe they left you here alone" She said and pushed me to sit on the couch.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled at her, but she doesn't seem to care.

"Let me take care of you while my little sis is busy fucking around with her side hoe" She sat on top of me and I panicked.

"Have you lost your damn mind?!" I said and tried to push her off but she already smashed her lips onto mine.

Suddenly the door busted open and Zoey and Chloe walked in. Their eyes widened when they observed the scene. Chloe quickly walked towards us. Her face looks red.

"Alice, what the fuck are you doing?" Chloe asked furiously.

Alice looked at her with rage in her eyes and got off me "The same thing you did to me"

"What?"

"Are you having fun with my girlfri- oh sorry my ex?" Alice said while eyeing Zoey.

"You're drunk" Chloe says as she notice how drunk she was.

"What if I'm? You thought you'll get away with everything you have done wrong to me?" She said looking Chloe dead in the eyes.

"Everything I have done wrong to you?" Chloe asked confused.

"Yes, you did!"

"You're the one who treated me like shit for years" She sounded hurt.

"Because I hate you!" Alice shouted and Chloe looked sad at this point.

"Why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do wrong?" She said looking down.

"Don't act stupid. You know what you did wrong" She said and walked closer to Chloe.

"You always acted like this perfect daughter in mom and dad's eyes. The straight A student. The one who never fucks up. The one who was never at fault! While me? I was the kid who was never their favorite! I felt like an outsider. You stole my childhood! You stole my life! You stole my girlfriend! And you still wonder why do I hate you so much?!" Alice shouted and I just stare at them. I was still confused at what was happening.

"I didn't know you felt this way Alice. But mom and dad loved us equally. They never love any of us less" Chloe tried to explain but she pushed her away.

"Keep telling that to yourself. Because it's not true" She sounded a bit hurt.

"But look what their favorite daughter did" Her expression changed and she smirked.

Zoey's Pov

"Alice stop this" I said. Because I exactly knew what she was talking about.

"What do you mean?" Chloe asked.

"Chloe, it's nothing"

"No, I want to know. What is she talking about?"

"Looks like it's time for you to know" Alice said with a evil grin on her face.

"Alice, don't do this" I requested her, but she shake her head angrily.

"They died because of you Chloe!" She said and Chloe backed away.

"Wha-"

"They wanted to surprise you on your birthday.. they were very excited and they had been planning it for days. But they never made it to here.. they died in that car crash" She said exactly what I was afraid of. Chloe didn't need to know this.

"T-this can't be the truth.." I heard Chloe shuttered. I knew she was breaking down.

"It is the truth. It's your fault. They're not here with us today because of you!! You stole them from me!" Alice screamed at her face and pushed her with rage.

"Alice stop already!" I tried to calm her down.

"You knew about this the whole time?" Chloe asked with shaky voice as she was about to cry. I hate seeing her like this.

"I did, but-"

"Why didn't you just tell me-"

"Because it's not your fault Chloe" I tried to calm her down but she started panicking.

"This all my fault!" She shouted angrily.

"You're right little sis. You're the reason for every single problem in our life. Why don't you just end yourself and do the world a favor" Alice said which made me furious. She was crossing the line.

"You better shut up or-" I started but got interrupted.

"Or what? What are you going to do? Cheat on me again?" She frowns darkly at me. She starts to walk towards me then pushes me into the wall.

"What do you see in her that you don't see in me huh? Am I not good enough?" She asked, pushing me again. My back was facing the wall.

"It's not about that Alice. You're perfect, but I wasn't in love with you. I was in love with Chloe" I replied honestly, but she didn't seem to like my answer.

"Chloe Chloe and Chloe! You know what I will just end this chapter right here" She said furiously and started to look around as if she was trying to find something.. she opened the drawer and there was a gun. She picked it up and smirked.. noo..

"Look what we got here" She said and walked towards Chloe.

"Alice don't be crazy put the gun down" Leah said and tried to walk towards her.

"Don't come any closer!" She warned.

"Alice, put the gun down please" I requested her, but she only shakes her head violently while Chloe stood there with her eyes widened. At this point she was crying uncontrollably.

"Say goodbye to your girlfriend's because you're going to mommy and daddy" Alice said and laughed crazily. She was drunk and capable enough to do something very stupid. But I can't let her do that.. I can't lose Chloe..

"Alice no! You can't!" I beg her. Tears fall down my face.

"We can talk-"

"It's too late for that" She said with no emotion on her face.

"No please don't! It's not too late.. you're drunk, you are going to regret this later"

Alice shakes her head no. And walk towards Chloe.

"Ready little sis?" Alice said and point the gun towards Chloe. Chloe looks at her, and tears fall from her eyes. I started to cry as well. Everything was happening so fast and before I could do something, the shot was fired.

*SHOOT*

"NO!"

"CHLOE!!"