Chapter 19

Chloe's Pov

I fell asleep on the couch and woke up in the bed, Stella's arms were around me and I felt disgusted. I wanted to get up and leave. I was still in shock that she hurt me after promising that, she would never do that.

I felt lips behind my ear, I closed my eyes as my body stiffen up "Baby?" Stella's voice rings my ears. I open my mouth then closed it debating if I should speak "Baby, I know you're up" Stella shift in bed her hands touched my arm making me flinch and open my eyes.

She frowns "I'm not going to hurt you" She says running her finger on my bruised cheek "I'm so sorry about what happened yesterday, I promise it won't happen again" I groan in pain and turned away from her trying to get out of bed "Where are you going... Chloe please talk to me" She begs as I stood up walking to the door.

I heard footsteps behind me indicating that she has gotten out of bed "Chloe baby" She grabs my arm and I snatched it away "Don't touch me!"

She frowns "Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving" She grabs my arm again and pulled me to her wrapping her arms around me "Please please please don't leave me"

She says I didn't move "I have to" The truth is I wanted to stay, I didn't want to leave the person I love "You don't have to, just stay I swear none of this will happen again... I-I just got mad I thought you were going to leave me"

"That doesn't give you the right to be violent" She pulls away and looked into my eyes "I know please forgive me"

I looked at my feet while playing with my fingers "I-I love you" She cups my cheek "Do you not love me?"

"Of course I do love you with all my heart"

"Then stay with me please I need you in my life" I looked in her eyes as a tear feel out mines "Ok" She smiles and places her lips on mine.

I knew I couldn't stay away from Stella, it would be so hard, plus she loves me and she's not going to hurt me again. Because she promised.

And I hope this time she keeps her promise.....

Time skip: at school

Stella asked me to move in with her, I was thinking about it all day. What should I do?

"Don't you think it's too soon for you guys to move in together, I mean you just started dating her" Ivy asks as I was discussing this with her.

"I think it's perfect time to move in because I might be dating her for only few days but I trust her and maybe spending more time with her, will help me get to know her better" I smiled making Ivy roll her eyes.

"How do you know if this is right decision Chloe?" She asks raising her eyebrows.

"Trust me Ivy, This is the best decision"

"If you say so" She's still not convinced but I knew I took the right decision.

----------------------------------------------------

It's been a week since I moved in with Stella. In this period of time, I get to know her much better. She made me believe that she'll always love me.

"Stella?" I shout, when I get inside of our apartment.

"Here"

I walk into living room, seeing Stella was doing yoga "I got food"

"Thanks babe" She turns around and pulling food out of the bag.

We talked for a while and ate.

"Chloe?"

"Yeah?"

"I am going to a party, not far away. Would you like to come?" Stella asks.

"Hm, yeah sure. It will be a pleasure" I replied, smiling at her.

"Great"

So, it looks like I have some plans after all. I am so glad I won't be home, it's so boring, just sit there and doing nothing.

Zoey's Pov

As I entered Alice's apartment, I felt like some things were missing "Did you donated some stuffs or something because your apartment looks kinda empty" I asked Alice as I was looking around.

"No, it looks empty because Chloe took her stuff and moved in with Stella" Alice replied.

"What?!" I was surprised because I didn't know Chloe has left.

"Why are you so shocked?" Alice asked while raising her eyebrows.

Shit. I need to act normal "Shocked? No! I mean she didn't had to leave"

"Well I didn't tell her to leave, it was her decision" Alice rolled her eyes.

"You-" I took a deep breath and continued, "We, we broke her, she has left because of us. It's our fault" I could see that this was new topic for her. We haven't really talked about Chloe before.

"We didn't do anything" Alice replied with a annoyed expression.

"She's not capable of living by herself! She's a fucking mess! We did that!" I kinda yelled at Alice.

"No! She seduced you!" She said and stood right in front of me, "She's the one at fault here! She did that to herself"

"You can't be serious"

"Im dead serious"

"Alright, I have to go" I sighed and calmed down a little bit.

"What? Why?" Alice was confused.

"It's an emergency, see you later" I waved her bye and quickly left.

I can't let Stella to have Chloe all by herself. Chloe should be with me. She's mine. And I can do anything to get her back. As I was about to get into my car, my phone ringed. I accepted the call.

"Z-zoey" I heard Leah sobbing.

"Leah, what happened? Why are you crying?"

"Zoey.. she left.. She don't l-love me.. She l-loves Stella.." She said between the sobs.

"Look don't cry. I'm coming to your house" I quickly hung up and get into my car.

Maybe Leah is the last person who can help me, get back Chloe. If I need to use my best friend to get back my love one, I won't hesitate to do it.

As soon as I reached at Leah's home. I ring the bell. Leah opened the door, looking all messed up. It seems like she haven't sleep last night.

"Darling, what happened to you" I hugged her tightly. She was still crying.

"Zoey I miss her, I need her" She said.

"I know but calm down, we'll see what we can do, ok? But first, you have to stop crying" She nodded and wiped the tears away.

We sat on the sofa. I was thinking, what can we do to get Chloe back from Stella. Suddenly I made up a plan but I didn't know if Leah would agree to do something like this.

"What can you do to get her back?" I asked Leah seriously.

"I can do anything for her Zo" She said confidently.

"Are you sure? Anything?"

"Yes I'll. Just tell me, what do I have to do" She asked me with lot of hope in her eyes.

"Okay then listen"

-After telling her the plan-

Her eyes widen, "W-what?" She shuttered.

"Yes, Leah. This is the only way, you can get her back" I said while looking straight into her eyes. She knew I wasn't kidding when I said it.

"But Zo.. what if she hates me for it? And never talks to me again?"

"Don't worry about it. We'll get the situation under control and we're doing it for her own good right? We both know Chloe doesn't love Stella"

"And you said, you would do anything. Then prove it, prove it how much you love her" I whispered, she was thinking about it. I hope she agrees.

She finally looked at me "Okay, I'll do it but how?"

"Leave it to me. Just do what I tell you to do" I said while smiling victoriously.