Chapter 41

Chloe's Pov

I woke up at home back in my cosy bed.

"What?" I whispered and slowly sat up looking around my bedroom, the curtains peeped open slightly, with a confused face I got up and crept the curtains and yanked them open, to my surprise I saw a regular city skyline view.

"It was just a dream" I whispered with a sense of relief and ran into the living room, expecting to see Leah already up and at it. She was a morning person she would usually be already starting breakfast by the time I had woken up.

The apartment was silent and there was not a soul around "Leah?" I said and ran in and out of each room looking for her, she was not in sight. I grabbed my phone which lay on the coffee table in the living room and quickly dialed her number "Please please please please" I said quickly, the phone ringed but she didn't answered and I began to cry.

I needed to see her. I sank into the sofa and sat crying.

Suddenly the front door opened and Leah walked in. I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"Chloe? Are you okay?" She sound concerned.

"Why didn't you answer my call?"

"I'm so sorry babe, my phone was on silent" She looked at me worriedly.

"Where have you been? And why didn't you wake me up?"

"You were sleeping very peacefully, I didn't wanted to distur-" I cut her off.

"Never leave me" I whispered and hugged her once again.

She hugged back and nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------

Third Person's Pov

Chloe told Leah about the horrific dream she had. Leah was trying to calm her down but Chloe was shaking and Leah can see how scared she was.

"Babe, it was just a dream. You shouldn't think about it that much" Leah said as she hold Chloe closer to her.

Chloe looked into her eyes "I know. B-but what if it becomes true. What if she tries to hurt me?"

"She can't hurt you, I promise" Leah said and kissed Chloe's forehead.

"Leah I want to talk to her" Chloe said as she looked down, playing with her fingers.

"What?"

"I was wondering maybe we should talk to her about what happened and convince her to not to do something crazy over it and just get to over it. Maybe she'll understand this time and she might become a better person" Chloe explained.

"Chloe I don't think this is a good idea-" Leah started but Chloe cut her off.

"Leah please" Chloe requested.

Leah looked at her "Alright, if that's what you want then we'll go and talk to her ok?"

Chloe smiled and put her head on Leah's shoulder as Leah ran her fingers through her hair.

Zoey's Pov

I saw a officer stops short outside my cell, cuffs in his hand.

"You have a visitor" I raised my eyebrows.

He cuffs me and grabs me by the wrist. We walked into a room. There I saw two familiar faces.

The officer leaves with a slam and lock the door and silence reverberates around the room.

I looked at them and sat across the table.

Chloe glances down at her fingers as Leah hold her hand and squeezed them lightly.

"Look I know things didn't end up well last time" She starts.

"And maybe I'll never be able to forgive you for how much trauma you have put me in" She stopped and finally looked at me.

"But I really want you to become a better person. We all need to forget the past behind and move forward" She finished.

"Well I'm not asking for your forgiveness" I rolled eyes "I did that because I love you and you never gave a damn about my feelings!"

"Zoey.. you didn't loved me, you were just- obsessed with me and obsession is not a good thing" She shuttered her words.

I slammed my hands on the table "YOU'RE WRONG"

"Zoey calm down" Leah said and I saw Chloe was getting nervous.

"Shut up!" I yelled and got up from the chair "You have no say in this, you've never been a good friend, you never cared about anyone beside yourself! YOU'RE SELFISH!"

"Z-zoey, please stop it" I turned to Chloe and bit my lip.

Leah's Pov

"Well babygirl, there's something so special, when you say 'no, please stop, I don't want this'," Zoey imitated Chloe as she sat back down "How can I forget those moments when you beg me to stop to not to do it but you know very well you're powerless, that it will happen my way, when I say so, how I say so" Zoey said sinisterly, smirking. I was getting mad and all I could imagine was putting my hands around her neck, strangling her.

"You're like my doll, I can do whatever I want to you. Once I get out of here, we are going to have so much fun" Zoey whispered evilly, getting closer to Chloe's face and all that anger that was building inside of me took over. My hands immediately placed themselves around Zoey's neck, putting a pressure on it, choking her.

"Leah, let go" Chloe tried to stop me and grabbed my wrist.

"I'll never let you touch her like that ever again," I said, using more strength, leaning to her ear, "I will fucking kill you" I whispered to her ear emotionlessly. Leaning back looking straight into her eyes, before letting go of her neck.

I stepped back, while She started coughing, trying to catch her breath. She touched her neck, before looking at me, with a little smile on her lips but her eyes shows incredible anger. Right after that a officer came inside the room "Time's up" He said.

"Only two more months" She said and smirked at Chloe as the officer started to drag her out of the room. Chloe's hold got tighter on me, she looked terrified.