Chapter 35

Leah's Pov

After many therapy sessions things between Chloe and I got better. We weren't completely fine but we were improving. Today would be our last therapy session which was supposed to fix everything between us.

"Are there any problem you are having with each other?" Dr.Michael asked but Chloe and I just glanced at each other before looking away. I fidgeted with my fingers while Chloe twirled her hair and Dr.Michael stared at us intently.

"I hate that I can't sleep without Leah's presence. It's like I need her on the same bed with me but then she wakes up in the middle of the night all sweaty from her nightmares and she leaves to take a shower. I can't sleep without her but I can't get any sleep with her" Chloe confessed sadly. I moved onto her lap, letting my head rest there and tapping my lips signaling that I wanted a kiss. Chloe smiled and pecked my lips but before she could pull away I kissed her once more.

"First off, Leah's nightmares aren't ever going to go away unless she learns how to leave past behind. Since you can't sleep without her just make sure she takes her pills before going to sleep, that'll help both of you at the same time. Also Chloe, you should try to go a day without Leah, being super attached to her isn't going to do you any good" Dr.Michael explained as he looked at Chloe. He turned his head to me and I huffed.

"I hate that I can't be intimate with Chloe. I mean she's so beautiful and all I want to do is kiss her without worrying about triggering a flashback. Don't get me wrong, Chloe has been having less triggers but I still worry about touching her the wrong way" I explained and Chloe ran her hand through my hair.

"Well Leah you have to talk to Chloe to make sure there aren't any trigger zones and try not to worry since that'll get in the way of your intimacy. Also I suggest you destroy everything that has past memories in it. If you choose to do so, your recovery will come sooner" Dr.Michael clapped his hands together and I stood up.

"Thank you. You have really helped us" I said truthfully. He gave me a small smile and a nod before escorting us out of his office. Chloe jumped on my back and I held her up by her thighs so she wouldn't fall.

"Dr.Michael said we should destroy everything that holds our horrid past so let's go destroy the house!" Chloe wrapped her arms around my neck and I put her on the top of the hood of our car.

"No, babe. We do not have to do that" I giggled "But I already moved our things into our new apartment. So that we can go back to school and finally move on from everything" I said as I put my hands on both sides of Chloe. She smiled and pecked my lips.

------------------------------------------------------------

As Dr.Michael said we decided to spend one night away from each other.

"Hey babe, I'll sleep on the couch and I want you to be comfortable so go to bed" I pecked Chloe's lips and grabbed a few sheets before exiting the room. I plopped down on my couch and threw the fluffy covers over my body, shortly falling asleep afterwards.

I woke up in the middle of the night, extremely hot and sweaty so I took off my shirt and tossed it aside. I cuddled myself up to the blankets and closed my eyes to go back to sleep but I heard someone walking down the stairs. The covers were suddenly lifted off of me and replaced with someone's body.

"Come to bed please baby" Chloe whispered and I sighed softly.

"Chloe babe, we have to spend one night away from each other. I can't go sleep with you upstairs, I'm sorry" I whisper shouted and Chloe pulled the cover over us. I thought she was going to sleep with me on the couch but I bit back a moan when I felt her lips on my bare shoulder.

"Chloe..." I moaned softly at the feeling of her hot breath hitting my skin. I slid my hands up her shirt as I connected our lips, swiftly pulling her shirt off without breaking the kiss. Just the feeling of Chloe's lips on my neck made me feel aroused so I flipped us over, allowing my hands to explore every inch of her body. I hadn't been able to touch her in so long so I let my lips take a turn to please her. I left open mouthed kisses on her toned stomach, making my way up until I reached her neck where I gently sucked on her delicate skin. Chloe moaned at the contact and I pulled away once I left a few marks on her. I pulled down her underwear and place my thigh in the middle of her legs. I could feel Chloe's warmth on me but I connected my lips with hers before doing anything.

"I love you" I said softly as I moved down to her center. I kissed her inner thighs and she slid down her underwear for me, tangling her hands in my hair. My mouth cupped her clit and I let my tongue massage it, Chloe struggling to hold herself back. My tongue traced her wet folds and immediately Chloe's hips rose and she moved her body against me, pushing my tongue inside her. I moaned finally being able to taste her and I placed my hands on both sides of her hips, flicking my tongue at a faster pace.

"Baby, I need more. It's not that you're not doing a good job, it's just-fuck!" Chloe almost started apologizing about needing something more but I shut her up by giving her just what she wanted. I pulled myself up when she grabbed at my shoulders so she could rest her arms around them as I slowly moved two fingers inside of her.

"Don't apologize or try sugar coat anything. If you need more than just my tongue to get off, I'll do anything to make sure you are taken great care of" I smirked when Chloe's chest rose and fell rapidly as she threw her head back in pleasure. I attacked her neck with kisses and she tilted her head to the side, giving me more room to leave marks on her. Chloe's breathing became heavy with every movement of mine and I could tell that she was close to her climax.

"I don't think I can hold back anymore. I have never felt so much pleasure in my entire life. You were always amazing at this" Chloe's voice was breathy and I felt her walls tighten around me. Chloe pushed her body against me as she crashed her lips onto mine, she kissed me slowly and I felt her release her warm fluids but I didn't help her ride out her orgasm, instead I built her up repeatedly until choked gasps were leaving her mouth.

"Leah, I'd love to keep going at it all night but I'm so sore right now. What if I repay the favor?" Chloe mumbled her words and I collapsed beside her. She exhaustedly moved her hands towards my center but I gently stopped her from going any further.

"You don't have to, I know you're tired. I've had my fair share of pleasure by just watching you. Why don't we both go to sleep?" I kissed Chloe's forehead and she didn't complain about my suggestion.

"I love you" Chloe muttered as she played with my hair. I felt her rest her head on my shoulder before we both drifted off to sleep.