Chapter 46

Zoey's Pov

As I was done with shower I make my way towards our bedroom. I entered the room and heard Chloe and Leah arguing. They didn't notice me coming so I stood there and heard their whole conversation. Who does Leah think she is to make Chloe break up with me? This is why I don't want her anywhere near Chloe. I knew she would try to steal her away from me. But she would never be able do that because I will make sure to keep Chloe by my side as much as possible.

I saw Leah straddling Chloe while hugging her. I coughed a little for them to realize that I was there.

"Oh hey babe" Chloe said as she looked at me. I fake smiled at her.

"I think it's my turn to sleep with you" I said and glared at Leah.

"Yeah right. I was leaving anyway" She said and gave Chloe a goodnight kiss and left.

I walked towards the bed and Chloe hugged me from behind.

"You smell nice" She says as she kisses my neck.

I think this is the time for me to take our relationship a step further and introduce Chloe with my family. My parents asked me go on a family vacation with them. At first I thought I'll say no because I didn't wanted to be away from Chloe but now I think I'll just ask her to come with me. This is the perfect thing to do.

"Hey Chloe" I said and turned around to look at her.

"Humm?" She hummed looking at my eyes.

"I want you to meet my family" I told her happily.

"Really?" She asked kinda surprised.

"My parents decided to go on a family vacation and I want you to come with me" I said while holding her hand kissing it.

"I would love to but will your family be okay with it?"

"Of course. They will love to see you" I said and kissed her temple.

-----------------------------------------

Leah's Pov

Zoey's family decided to go on vacation and they took Chloe with them. To Hawaii. They've been there for a week now and I think they are gonna stay longer. Zoey is such a fuckin' asshole. She did this on purpose. She just wants to keep Chloe away from me. Zoey asked me if she could take Chloe with her. I started to say no until she gave me the very familiar 'you will regret it' look . I quickly said 'of course you can'. I should've known she would do something like this. I just hope they come home soon. I miss my baby.

Zoey's Pov

"What'd you find babe?" I ask Chloe as she walks towards me with something in her hands.

"Flower. Isn't it pretty?" She asks holding it out for me to look at before she puts it behind my ear. She sits down next to me and lays her head in my lap. I smile running my fingers through her hair. We're on the beach right now just relaxing. I'm so glad my family surprised me with this 'family vacation' because I get to be with Chloe longer. The only thing that would make it better is if Leah would stop texting her. We're so far away from her yet she still finds ways to annoy me. We've been here for a week but my dad wants to stay a little longer. I know Leah would be so pissed if we did. Perfect.

I hear Chloe start laughing out of nowhere "What's funny babe?" I ask smiling down at her.

"Leah told me a joke. Wanna hear it?" She asks turning over to face me now. No Chloe I really don't wanna hear it. I hate her and her stupid jokes. They're never funny and I love you but literally everything makes you laugh, that's why you think they're funny.