Chapter 32

Chloe's Pov

Zoey and I took walk to the waterfall. She would go on and on about how Leah has always hurted me and she will never change. This is a lie Leah has changed. She has changed so much since the day we got married. Zoey is just loosing her mind. I look at the steam coming from the falling water.

"It's amazing isn't it? I love coming here to meditate and clear my mind. This place can help you too" Zoey points to the side of the water. She takes her sandals off and puts her feet in the water. I did the same sitting next to her at small distance. She stares off into space for a second then looks at me.

Her cold lips press on mine roughly. I force myself to kiss back. Zoey's tongue slides in my mouth, hungrily moving against mine. I pull away turning my face from her. She chuckles. I feel oddly dizzy.

"You never played hard to get before" Zoey chuckles again kissing my neck. I don't need her touching me. I pull myself away from Zoey but her strong hand grips on my arm. I look back into her eyes.

Her eyes shows no emotions at all. I feel a tremble go through my being. She starts to pull me back to her. I submit, willingly sitting back down.

The waterfall and everything about the area we are in becomes twenty times prettier than it was before. I am at a loss of words looking around this wonderful place.

"It's so beautiful here" Zoey smiles still keeping her focus on me. Her forehead touches mine. Her lips tenderly touch mine. I kiss her back when she takes my face in her hands.

"Come love, it's time for dinner" She gets up and extends her hand. I shake my head no.

"I think I'll stay here till dinner is ready" Zoey smiles and nods before she leaves me next to the water.

After dinner was over I was back in the queen sized bed. The new white silk sheets shimmer in the moonlight coming from the window. Zoey is taking a shower while I look out at the moon.

I turn back around, Zoey was in the room. She was wearing a black tank top and shorts. She smiles at me then takes a few more steps.

"You made excelling progress today. I think we can get a bit more done tonight" She grins mischievously.

I gulp. Not again. I shake my head no. She chuckles.

"Why not?" She asks softly.

"I think we should just sleep tonight" Zoey laughs pulling me into her embrace. I got out of her grip. She raises her eyebrow. She smiles shaking her head. I walk for the door but she shuts it and locks it. I gulp again. Zoey begins to walk towards me. She backs me up into a corner. Her body presses into mine.

"The real reason" She whispers in my ear. My body shivers.

"I'm not interested in being your sex slave" Her smiles goes away. The stern look on her face makes me want to swallow back what I just said. She puts both her arms to my sides.

"Now why would you say that? I don't use you like she does! I love you for more than your body, unlike her! She only uses you. I will never use you!"

"You threatened me this morning! If I didn't do what you said, you would have hurt me! You have changed and so has Leah. At least she changed for the better!" After I said that Zoey's fist punched right through the wood. I tremble looking into her angry eyes. Her breathing becomes hard. She slowly shakes her head no.

"I can't believe you! I have not changed! You are brainwashed! That is why I have to do this, for your own good!" She pulls me into her body picking me up in her grip. I squirm and scream but it does not work. Zoey throws me down on the bed then get on top of me. She pins me down and starts kissing my neck.

I push her off and try to reach the door. Zoey's hands grab my ankles and pull me back in the room. I scream out Leah's name, hoping that she would show. Zoey turns me back around then slams me down on the bed again. Her hand clasps down on my throat.

"No! There is no more Leah! She is gone and we are going to do it, get through your head!" I choke as Zoey rips off my shirt. The fabric falls next to me. The pressure on my neck subsides when she lets go to take my pants off. I scream when she pushes inside my shaking entrance. I try to push her off but she pins my wrists down again.

I sob out loud but she doesn't seem to care. Her hard strokes make me scream and cry louder.

"I know it hurts sweetheart but all the pain will be worth it" She kisses my lips and goes harder. She stops when we hear a loud boom at the front door. Zoey bolts up and puts her ear to the door then backs up from the door when the noise gets louder. The door busted open, standing there a tall police officer.

"What the hell!!!" Zoey shouted at him but he stand there still and didn't take his eyes off her. Then he turned to look at me "Don't worry miss, we are here to save you"

Zoey glares at him and he backs her up against the wall. I pulled my pants back up quickly and another officer comes in. I get out the bed.

"Get her out of here!" The first officer yells. The other officer takes me out of the house. Then I saw Leah runs to me. I reach out my arms and hug her tight.

"Are you okay?" I nod and kiss her. Zoey comes out with the officer with her hands cuffed behind her back. She tries to reach us but he hold her down.

"You're not taking her anywhere!" Zoey shouts. Leah chuckles standing still.

"Take her away from here and put her behind the bars for kidnapping my wife" Leah said and hold me closer to her.

"Chloe, come. Let's go home" Leah says softly. I look at Zoey, her eyes burn with rage makes me flinch back. She did change, she isn't in love with me she is obsessed with me. She wants to control me, not love me.