dreams

The night came fast and I ate dinner. "Let's go sleep Nishin.." I said as we both walked to my room. I sat on my bed as I pulled the blanket to my arms and Nishin crawls between my arms and rest her head at my elbow. "Hmhmhm..." I giggle a bit as we both fall asleep "I hope I won't see him again.." I whisper as my eyes slowly begin to get tired and I fall asleep..

*Y/n?* I hear his voice calling me as I slowly open my eyes and I'm in his arms *When did I?!* I said looking around as he looks at me confused. I check up and I saw his EYES!!! They are in different colors but also in his eyes read upper moon two?

What is upper moon two?

*How are you doing?* He asks me as I get up and grab his cheeks memorizing his eyes *Yes!* I said as i noticed his lips forming a wide grin *Are you going to do
it?* He asks as I look at him confused for what is he talking about *Let's continue our night~* He whisper as he smashed his lips with mine and I immediately get up as u gasp for air. I check at the window and notice rain has started.

"The weather changed so fast.." I whisper as I check at Nishin and she's asleep.

Ohh God!

I slowly get up as I walk up to the kitchen to drink a glass water. I drink it as I sigh and look at the glass of water as I sigh again. "I'm so tired..." I whispered as I walked back to my room. Suddenly I remembered his eyes. I got the drawing book and started to sketch his eyes. After I finished I started to color it with my colors.

After finishing it I stared at his eyes as I gently touched the drawing I had made looking at his rainbow eyes.."Who are you?" I whispered low as I decided to sleep again. I placed my sketch books to my usual hiding place. I went to bed again and falled asleep. This time without him...

*next morning*

I get up and do the same thing I do as always. Fix my hair and wear my red kimono. I walk downstairs and prepared my breakfast. Suddenly the door opened as Haru walks in tired with his eyes ready to pop out. "H-Haru?" I asked him as he turned at me his face looks like he has just seen a ghost! "I'm.never.hoing.to....aunt house AGAIN!!!" He screamed as mom and dad walked in.

"What happened??" I ask them as they seemed the same as Haru. "Mike and Jasmine didn't let us sleep for all night!" Dad said as he walked to his room resting himself as mom went to the room as well. "Nessn..?" Haru asked touching my leg "Can you carry me to my room? I can barely walk to one stair.." He said half asleep. "S-sure" I agreed.

I lift him up in my arms as he rest his head to my shoulder as I make way to his room. I place him in the bed as I cover him up in blanket as rain continues to fall with a dark weather.

I walk downstairs and drank my tea as Nishin rested in my lap. I continue to read my book.

-time skip-

Mom,dad and Haru have been sleeping all day.

I guess they haven't rested a single time at their house..

Suddenly the windows blew open as the wind came inside. Nishin ran outside "Nishin! Come inside its dangerous out there!!" I yelled at her but she didn't listen and ran towards the forest. "Nishin!!" I yelled again she still didn't came back

"Ohh come on!!" I yelled as I followed her in the forest as the wind is strong that blows my hair away. I still try to follow her till I lost track of her. "Nishin?" I asked again. No response. "W-where are you?" I asked as suddenly a scream came from behind me "AGHHHH!!" A loud one. I immediately try to walk back behind but I'm lost!

 I immediately try to walk back behind but I'm lost!

I ran in different directions but no escape. I felt someone before me and I immediately stopped. A girl walked outside with blood coming from her shoulder as she gasp for air. "He's h-here" She says as she start to cry "Run! Or he will do what he did to the others!" She shouted walking few steps towards me as I walked back

"He is here!" She cried out as suddenly someone attacked her from behind turning her into pieces. My eyes wide open as I cover my mouth trying not to scream as I try to inhale the cold air. My legs start to shake as I gulp. "Ho..I never have seen you here before?" A deep voice came from the forest as I didn't just stood there but ran away

I go in different directions and run till my legs fall down. I feel my lungs ready to explode! "No!!" I screamed as I felt someone behind. I accidentally fall down as I crawl to the ground walking away from him.

"Trying to run away? No...no...bad action from you" He said as I try to breath. My eyes wide open when he came out. "I-its you!" I said as he looks at me confused "Hm? You know me??" He asks as I try to breath my eyes fill with tears as they roll down my face as he makes an eye contact with me

"Y-you're a demon!" I said as tears started to roll down my cheeks. "You know what! I'll take you with me!" He said walking towards me as I winced in fear. "NO!" I screamed as he picked me up "Come on.." He said as I started to punch his chest but he doesn't seem to feel anything!

"AGHH!!" I stabed him with a pice of wood on his shoulder as he stares for a bit and pulled the wood out as his wound started to heal. "Nice reflects!" He says with a grin on his face "Now let's go." Everything went dark...