revenge

Haru-POV

I get up from bed because of the sound coming from downstairs. I walk down and notice the windows open. I immediately close them and notice big sisters book on the ground. "Hmm she would never leave her books around..?" I walk to her room but knock first "Y/n? You forgot your book downstairs...are you asleep?" I open the door and notice her bed is untouched!

I walk downstairs looking for her "Y/n?" I check at the bathroom "Y/n??" I check at the basement "Y/n?" I check at the kitchen "Y/n where are you???" I asked panicking. I immediately rush at mom and dad's room. "Mom dad!!" I screamed as they immediately woke up "Haru what's wrong?" They asked me

"Big sister it's not here!!" I yelled as they looked at me confused "Probably she's at her room.." Dad yawned "No! I checked she's nice here!!" I said as they got up

We all started to search for her. I noticed footsteps going inside the forest. "MOM!! DAD!! I found footsteps!!" I screamed as they immediately walked to me. "Let's follow them!" Dad said as we followed her footsteps.

We continue to walk in till we came up to a pool of blood laying in the ground. "OHH GOD!!! NO!!!!" Mom screamed as she started to cry at dad's shoulder. "Big sis..." I whispered as felt a feeling in my body I felt my blood boiling. "Y/N!!" Dad screamed as they started to sob as I felt a sharp pain in my heart.

I feel my body shaking but something deep inside is telling me that that's not her blood until I noticed her necklace on the ground next to a broken wood.

I pick it up as tears started to flow down my cheek as I holded on her necklace as I try to fight my fears. "Big sis..." I whispered low as I wiped out the blood on the necklace.

My fist clenched on her necklace that made my heart racing wanting to kill the one who did it!

-time skip-

After everyone learned the news about Y/n's death everyone came to calm us down.  Mom couldn't stop crying and sobbing for her dead daughter.

I'm sitting in her bed staring at her necklace as the rain falls with anger as no tears is filling my eyes. I feel nothing... Suddenly the door behind me opens as mom walks in. "Haru?" She said in a tired voice I don't move a bit.

She walks up to me and place her hand to my shoulder. She pulls me to a hug as I take a deep breath and release it as a sigh. "She should have lived mom she didn't deserve it.." I whisper as she cries. "She will always live in our hearts..." Mom said sobbing "No mom! Not until I kill the one who did it!" I said as my mind is filled with anger

"What?" She says looking at me. I get up and walk downstairs where a demon slayer corps has arrived. "I want to kill demons!" I said string at his eyes "I want yo start to train!" I said as he started to walk away "Go to Uradaki he lives in the hig hills you'll tell him that Giyuu Tomioka sent you there to go train" He said as I agreed!

I immediately went home and worked different clothes ready for my trip. I left home I left my family for revenge!

Y/n I promise I'll take revenge for you!!