Blasting tears

'That was hell of a punch...' genya said as I was groaning in pain while I stood up holding me back while all the boys stare at me. 'Huh?!' A vein popped in my head as they all looked away.

Suddenly I noticed Tanjiro staring at me. His eyes nearly looking through my skin. He looked at my eyes and found me catching his stare and he looked away.

What's up with him?

'OIIII!!!! YOUUU SUCKER!!!! HOW DARE YOU PUNCH IN THE STOMACH?!?!' Inosuke screams as I turn my gaze at him.

'Shut up if you don't want to be ripped apart.'

'Egh!' He wounce as I look at my hand.

-•-

A few time had passed and all the boys were training. But one thing disturbed me. Tanjiro. I've catched him many times looking at me. So I took the courage and walked up to him.

'Tanjiro?' I called as he turned around with a smile and sweat drooling from his forehead. 'Y/n! Hi! Sorry I'm just a little busy.' He says and turns his head back as I look at his back filled with scars.

Those scars...they must have hurt a lot.

'You have been quiet distance from me. May I know why?' I asked as he stopped without turning around. 'Last night...' he started and I felt my heart miss a beat.

Last night? What does he mean last night?! Did..did he....oh NO!

'Last night I...' he started as I gulped. He immediately jumped towards me and hit his head so hard on the ground that broke the rocks.

'LAST NIGHT I ACCIDENTALLY ENTERED YOUR ROOM WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING AND I STEPPED ON YOUR HAND!!!!!!!' Everything SILENT.

'Ha?' He gulps as I burst into laughter for nearly giving me a heart attack. 'You silly. I thought what had I done...ahahhahaha!' He raises his head with a red ball face while rubbing the back of his head. 'Ohh r-really?' He says stuttering

'Yeah. You're cute. Hah.'

'Ahaha...' he says as I stop and look at him with a smile. 'But Tanjiro...what were you doing at my room last night?' I ask as he stood up with a serious expression.

'Last night Zeintsu was complaining about a woman's cries but was afraid to go in the night so I went. On the way there I smelled a demon presence. Y/n...last night,what happened?' He asks as I gulp looking at his red eyes as I felt my body shiver

'W-what do you mean?' I stuttered as I looked at him.

'You weren't home last night right? Because I sensed your smell there as well.' He said as I gulped and looked at my feet in embarrassment. I looked at his eyes yet they were shining with life.

Maybe he would help me...

Just when I raised my head again to speak a sparrow yelled at a tree.

'Khaaa! Khaaa! Y/n Tsugani! Y/n Tsugani! Okyata-sama has requested your presence!! Khaaa! Khaaa!'

'T-the sparrow c-can talk?' I said as Tanjiro giggled. 'We'll see ya!' He said and ran towards the boys as I looked at my feet. 'Oh yeah! I've been summoned!'

While following the sparrow to show the way thoughts were filling my mind nearly giving me a stroke.

Why does that mark looks familiar? Tanjiro's...mark...I'm really sure I've seen it somewhere...But where?

-•-

I sat in front of the building where I was waiting for the leader to come out his wife showed up. 'Okyata-sama is waiting for you.' She said calm. I walked inside as he was sitting between the candles kinda remind me how mom used to pray...

I sat in front of him as the woman closed the door.

'You're here.' He said calm

Wow...his voice...

'Uh-yeah!' I cover my mouth in embarrassment as I looked at him

Dammnit! Why did I shout?!

He chuckles as he turned his head towards me. 'No need to be embarrassed child. Everyone has done mistakes that were not proud off. Open y/n. What's bothering you.' He asks as I look at my knees.

'I'm not forcing you to trust me. Neither you can do it to yourself.' He says 'You can leave if you want to. You're not forced to stay here.' He turned his gaze looking in front as just when I was about to open the door to leave something pulled me back.

Kagaya-POV

'I don't know.' She said as I knew where she was standing. Even tho my eyes have been lost and only darkness surrounds me I still understand people from a mile away. 'I seriously don't know.' She said as I heard cracks at the floor.

She must be relaxing her body to the floor.

'Are my parents dead?' She asked as I heard a gulp in her throat as I could feel her fear. 'Come my child. Release your suffering. I'll accept you. Always.' I call her as I could feel slow crowl towards me. She got close and I pulled her in my arms as she rested her head in my chest as I could feel her heartbeats.

'I'm sorry.' I say

Y/n-POV

'I'm sorry.' He says calm as my eyes widened. Tears filled my eyes as it got blurry as I could feel like my heart was pinched by a thousand needles. My back arched as I squeezed his arm pit clothes as I let the tears running the my cheeks.

'My fault...it's my fault!' I yell as I hide my face in his clothes remembering the memories like it was yesterday... 'When?' I ask as I hold my chest in pain not wanting to hear it. 'Four days ago. The same day you were wounded.'

Same day...that time...he went to kill them...

'I fell for it. I fell.'

'It's not your fault. Sometimes the heart moves quicker than the brain in emotions...' he says rubbing my head

'I fell...for him.'

[I literally haven't being posting in a long time...please vote - comment!😅]