jealousy

Since last nigh I've felt like I've hurted his feelings...

Did I break his heart? Wait a second! Why would I care anyway...I don't love him!!

I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I brush my hair and wash my teeth and wear a green kimono. I wear it and walk outside. "Good morning Amara!" I said as she walked up to me "Good morning y/n! How have you been?" She asks me as I chuckle "Good...since last night-ughmm" I scretch my back "Better then before!" I said as she laughed.

"Ahahah you're really funny Doma-San!" We both heared a women voice from Doma's room. "Hmm who was that?" Amara said as we approached his room. We peeked through a hole in the door and my eyes widened to see a woman beside him!

She has long dark black hair,wearing a bright colored kimono as well with green eyes. She's really beautiful... "Ohh mis...you have something" Doma said and leaned to wipe her lips with his finger. And then he proceeded to lick it!!

Who the hell is she??

Amara pulls my arm and we walk to her room. "Who is she??" I ask her curious "I don't know but did you see them?? They looked like they were in love!!" She says exited as I look down "Yeah.." I whisper

Why am I feeling bad? I don't care!! That's all

"Y/n,I have to go and help the kitchen can you go and serve lord Doma?" She asks me as I look up at her "M-me?? I can't do that!!" I say to He as she smiles "Come on!! Please??" She bed as I gulp and nod "Yay!! You're the best!!" She runs out of the door as I stand there shocked.

I walk up to his room before knocking on her door I gulp. *knock knock* "Come in!" Doma said as I shook a deep breath and release it and walk in. "My lord.." I bowed as he smiled "Aha y/n-chan come on in!" He says as I walk inside. "Hello mis.." I greeted the woman sitting next to him. "Well I'd like to present you with mis Diana.." He says as I smiled. "What would you like to drink?" I ask them politely. "Some tea maybe?" She says as I nodded.

I walk up to the table to fill the glass with tea. I walk to her and serve her the tea she asked.

Why do I feel so irritated from her??!!

"Would you like anything else?" I ask her "No thank you.." She says "Then I'll take my leave.." I say as I bow down before him. I walk outside and close the door.

What is this feeling? I feel like I want to kill someone!!

"Y/n?" Amara asked me as I turned towards her. "Hi!" I say to her "Hey! Remember when I asked you if you could draw my family??" She asks as I nod. "Well I found the picture! Can you do it??" She asks me "Ofcourse with pleasure!!" I say with a smile "Thank you so much!!" She says jumping to my arms "Here you go!" She hands me her family photo before leaving.

I went to my room to pick up the stuff I needed. I grabbed them and walked into the sun light down to a tree next to a lake.

"Hmm finally...fresh air" I say as I scretch my back as a bone cracked. "Uhhh now let's start!!" I said

I place white paper to my lap and sit down under a tree. I garb the pencil and the photo and start sketching.

After 2 hours if drawing I'm finally done! The hardest part was to fix the shadows and the lines especially the faces..."Well I'll color it later!" I stood up and walked up to my room only to bump accidentally on Diana. Before moving any further she gave me this glare like 'idiot' and left

The hell is her problem?

I walk to my room and place the drawing at my box where I keep my stuff.

Over two days passed and it has been annoying living with Diana. She acts like she's the boss of the temple. Doma walks up to me as he waves at me but j hum and look away.

"Y/n!" Inaj run in "Oh you okay?" I ask her as she tries to breath. "Amara is dead!! She went to collect the fruits she was asked and then she was attacked,and she lost a lot of blood and died!!!!" She said as I froze. My body started shaking as I felt my lungs ready to explode! "A-amara?" I say weak.

"Yes!!" She says as her eyes tear up.

Why am I not crying? Cry!! Scream!! Yell!! Let out the pain!! Or...it will be just like that day!

-flashback-

*Hina!!*-I scream as the demon attacked her. She falls down to the ground blocking the demons mouth with a wood. "Y/n!!! RUN!!!"- She screamed as I felt my body couldn't move. Like I was paralyzed! I stare at her body covered in blood as I felt tears forming on my eyes.

*BLOOD!! It's blood..*-i whisper low to myself

-flashback ends-

"Surprise!!! It was a prank!!" Amara shows behind inaj as Doma laughs with them but my body hasn't stop shaking

Author-POV

Y/n trembles in fear as she remembers her past. She gulp and hold her right hand which is shaking either non stopping. Doma notice that. "Y/n,are you okay?" He asks her as he gets closer to her. "It wasn't me.." She says with a shaking voice "What? For what wasn't you?" He asks her as inaj and Amara notice her body shaking.

Tears rolled down her face as she's only staring at the floor. "Hey y/n!!" Doma gets worried about her as he notice her body shaking as well. "It wasn't me..." She repeats again "It wasn't me!" She repeats again and again. "Y/n? Hey it was just a prank! Calm down..Amara is okay" inaj says as she tries to inhale the air "Girls you go,I'll take care of her!" Doma says as he takes her to his room.

He gently place her in the bed,but she still hasn't stop shaking.

"I didn't do it..." She says again "What is wrong?" He says as he gently lift her face up by placing his hands on her cheeks. "I swear I didn't do it!" She says "Shhhh it's okay! I'm here now! Breath ok? Breath...calm down.." He tries to calm her down as she follows his instructions.

"Now tell me,what's wrong?" He asks her as she tears up "It was before...when I was 7.."

She says...