the beautiful hell...

Nearly running out of breath that even or lungs can explode in the moment. The cold air freezing our lungs as the snow touches our sensitive skin as well the wind trying to stop us. But there's one problem...

Which way we take?

After running for minutes,we stopped before a forest...Dark one.

I can feel her body going colder and colder. After all...her kimono wasn't as warming as mine. "Damn it!" She cursed under her breath looking around. "Where do we go??!!" She repeated yet again. But wait!

This forest...could it be?!

Memories returns when me and Douma first met!

"Amara!" I shouted as she turned towards me. "There." I pointed my finger to the dark entrance. She looked toward the directioni pointed at and she freezes "What are you crazy?! Do you know what that forest holds??!!" She shouted as my eyes are focused in the entrance. "Amara...this forest...is the only way towards the light. Do you wana see it again or not?" I ask as I turn to look her in the eye.

"What...?" She says as I smile. "Listen close..." I say as she stays silent till little noises came out of the forest. "Huh?!" Her eyes widened! "Is that a demon?!" She gets scared. "No...it's a cat!" I say as she looks at me even more shocked "eh?" She says "That's my cat!! Let's follow her voice!" I say as I pull her arm toward the forest "Oii!! Wai-!"

While running I tried to follow the little meowing of NISHIN!

"Nishin!!!" I screamed the name till something happened.

"Y/n!!!!!!!" Amara screamed on the top of her lungs as a shadow appeared behind. By my sending it was a demon! As slow as I am I turned to look around till I saw its fangs!! Just when he was about to slash me into pieces...he turned into one.

I fall on my back as Amara place her back to a tree. I look up to meet the eyes of my hero...but they were non less then..

but they were non less then

Douma's!!!

Breathing hard trying to release my anger but angry tears started rolling down my cheeks...