hell

*next day*

After last night I seriously promised myself to never get closer to him!!

Me and Amara have been cleaning all day as well with the others. I found out that they worship him because they think he hears God's voice.

What kind of bullshit is that?!?!?

"Y/n?" Ino asks me "Yes?" I ask her as we stopped for a minute. "Lord founder has requested for your presence" She says with a calm voice

That! H-he!!! Ughhh!!!! DOMA!!!!!

I came to his room as I notice he's not here. "Well since he's not here,then I'm leaving" I turn around with a grin till "Did you ask for permission to leave?" A deep calm voice came from behind. Scoof...

I turn facing him as he's covered in red rose petals. He winks at me as I felt so cringe!!! "What the hell are you doing?!?!" I shouted at him "You have painted me haven't you?" He says with a grin on his face "No I haven't why the hell would-" I shows me the painting of his that I did at home!!

My eyes widened as my jaw clenched. "Where did you get that from?!?!" I yelled at him as I approached him "You're not good at hiding things.." He says with a smirk I try to grab the my painting as suddenly we switched places.

He rotates me as now he's on top! My cheeks turn dark red as I see him licking his lips!! "W-what are you doing!?!? Get off me!!!" I shouted at him as he holds me down. "Oh come on~why are you so hard to resist??" He says as I can feel my stomach with the heart dancing tango!!

He leans closer to my ear as his hand travel my thigh.

His hands are so cold!!! Colder than a fucking corpse!!!

Suddenly he pierce his teeth in my sensitive skin down to my neck as he stands between me legs while sucking my blood out. "Aghh-ughh!" I groan as he is draining my whole body..

I grab his shoulder as I squeeze it. He removes his teeths from my skin and suddenly stare at my eyes "You're so beautiful...and delicious~!" He said as he smashed his lips with mine.

I'm to weak to push him away!!

His hands go to my waist as I got enough. With my full power I have left I push him away,I punch him with my elbow on his chest as he gets up. He doesn't feel anything..

I jump from his sigh and fall on the ground on my knees,as I hold my left shoulder with my right hand. I try to inhale the air but I feel like the whole world around me is spinning with non stopping. "Y/n?" I feel his voice calling me as I suddenly lost consciousness..

Doma-POV

I immediately grabbed her as she fainted. "Did I really sucked her whole blood??" I asked my self. I put my ear to her heart side as I can feel her heart beats racing. "Well at least she's alright..." I say as I notice her beautiful face. "You probably think you're ugly but I assure you that you have won me now it's my turn.."

I brush her hair out of her face. I slowly put my hand behind her neck as I kiss her lips gently. I lift her up in a bridal style as I leave her sleep in my bed.

She's the same as in my dreams..could it be that she's my soul mate? Even thought we have been seen each other in our dreams..
She's not good at lies as well...heh..
-time skip-

Y/n-POV

I slowly open my eyes as I find myself covered in a coat? I check around as suddenly a sharp pain hit my neck "-ouch!" I groan as I place my hand there. Suddenly I got the memory from last night!

Where's he?!

I check around and he's nowhere to be seen.."This coat.." I lift it up and it seems it's Doma's coat. "That devil!!" I said to myself as I felt a cold breath behind me. "Hee...you hate me??" He said as I felt his cold breath hit my sensitive skin as I try not to react. "You blood suking BITCH!!" I screamed as I tried to hit him with my elbow but he eventually grabs it and doesn't let go.

"Let go of me!" I said as I tried to escape from his grip as he wraps his hand around me and place his head to my shoulder. I try to escape as I want to leave till I stopped and tried to breath. "M-my family...did you killed them?" I ask him looking down as I try to breath

Please don't give me that answer!

"I..." He continued as I felt my eyes tearing up as tears fell down and he still doesn't respond. I cry and cry but no voice letting out. I can't. A deep silence has fill the room as I try to breath but it's hard. "They are still alive" Doma said as I felt a heavy pressure being lifted from my shoulder as I continued to cry but he still has his arms around me. "Please don't kill them..I'll do what you want just not them please!'' I began to beg him as he doesn't respond.

"You will stay with me for some times and if I make you fall in love with me,you'll stay but if not you can go back home" he said as suddenly I didn't feel him behind me anymore. He disappeared..he left

He is wrong! I've never felt love towards a boy because I don't feel safe with them..how will you make me feel different from them if you're a demon Doma...?

"You will fail...Doma,you will fail.."