Decision

'What is it that you're afraid off?' He asks. Calmly. His voice like wanting to put me to sleep and wake up from these nightmares...My heart can't take more...'You're not alone my child.' He says. Yet again...like an angel voice. So beautiful so calm...so calm....

'I was...I was in love with him...with a demon.' I slowly talk as my eyes staring at the side as my head resting in his lap where he was gently brushing my hair as my eyes were sore because of the tears.

Exhausted.

'Do you regret it?' He asks

Do I regret it? Of course I do! He-! He! He...made me fall in love...

I squeezed my hand as I slowly crawled in a ball.

He killed them! My family...because of him! All because of him!

'Are you afraid?'

'From what?'

'From love?'

I don't know what love is anymore. I doubt I ever knew.

'I need your help.' I said as I slowly stood up.

'With what my dear?' He says as he placed his hands on his knees.

'To destroy this feeling. And the one who created it.'

Wiping my tears off I was able to finally talk. To finally stand up for myself. To finally look up for revenge.

I will not let myself being used ever again.

Ever!

Time for revenge.

-•-

Everyone was summoned. All the hashira were here. I told them everything that I knew. Even tho some sounded like stupid but still they believed me. Tanjiro supported me and reassured me that I would be safe. I haven't seen Haru in more than a week because off a mission he was taking.

Having the fear off losing him...I couldn't handle it. I can't lose anymore people that I love.

'What about Haru?' I asked as Tengen spoke for an answer.

'The boy is better to stay hidden for a while. Maybe Muzan and Douma have already made him his target.' He said as I looked up.

'I've sent Muichiro and Sanemi to his destination. They will arrive soon.' Kaguya spoke as everyone agreed.

'What a terrible fate...You must have been traumatised...' Mitsuri spoke as I looked at her.

'It was...for a brief moment....till I found out what happened to them.' I said looking at them as Gyomei placed his hands together.

'Poor souls. May they rest in peace.' He says as everyone nodded.

-•-

Two days had passed and I was sleeping in the futon. I slowly woke up and checked on them and they were sleeping. I ran towards the door as I walked outside trying not to make a single noise. Ran towards where we met.

Please be there!

I arrived at the place and holding my breath because my lungs we're about to explode. 'Damn it!' Bending my back as I was taking slow breath just when I say feet before me. 'Hello my dear!' I immediately walked a few steps away distancing myself from him as I kept it cool.

He chuckles and sits on the stone. He pulls his war fans out and covered his mouth only showing his eyes. Rainbow eyes. Which I used to like years ago.

'So how have you been?' He asks as I answer even tho I have no other choices.

'I will.' I says as he hums. I gave up the answer yet he still acts like a cool guy.

'Hm? Will what?' He asks as it triggered me.

Keep it cool y/n! You'll need it!

'Hahahah! Im joking! I know what you meant.' He says closing his war fans and sitting in a crossed leg position.

'So...what kind of plans have you made with them?'

[sorry guys! This chapter is kinda short. Im trying to keep up with the plot but it's kinda hard...😅]