Burning desires

⚠️WARNING!!⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN SOME INFORMATION THAT THE READER MIGHT FIND DISTURBING!!

PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

~•~

'Soo....' I called out. 'Hina. What is your type in a man??' I said as she chuckled.

We stood behind the gates of our homes picking flowers so we could make crowns. Our mothers stood behind us laughing at each other jokes or rumours for the village woman's.

Typical.

'We'll...I like big guys! RAGHH!!' She said raising her hands in the air squeezing muscles looking like a big wolf but instead she looks like a small frightened kitty.

Hah...never fail to make me laugh.

'Hahahah! N-no like for real!' I call out as we sat on our knees as she placed her fingers at her chin while making a loud 'hummm'. 'We'll...I like handsome guys. Rich guys. Strong guys! Did I say rich? Yea I did...hmmm. oh and...' she looks at me with a smirk.

'Guys who are good at bed...'

My eyes widened.

'You chick!!' I shouted as she fell on her back laughing as I stand there embarrassed.

For a fucking 12 year old know about sexual needs is fucking insane.

'Oh come on.....!!' She groans 'It's what being a woman means.' She stood up playing with the grass. 'Did....your mom?' I asked as she looked down with sad face.

'I started bleeding Y/n...' she said as her eyes stared at mines.

That's where a woman's life begins.

'Is it true?' I asked as she nods. 'I don't want to get married. My father told me as soon as I start to bleed I'll marry into a family....but I-' she jumps into my arms.

'I don't want to. Even mom doesn't. Papa doesn't listen.'

She cried.

'Y/n...I I don't want to...I don't want to sleep with a man that's older than me!' She cries. I hug her tightly nearly ripping the fabric off.

I've heard a lot of girls dying because of rape at a young age...the blood the pain...God. Oh God. I can't imagine the pain.

'Hey...' I start teary as well. 'When we get older we will escape.' I said still hugging her tightly than ever. 'I don't want that to happen to me as well. I'll protect us.'

I promise.

-•-

'Please stop! Please! I'm begging you....'