where am I?

3rd-POV

"Huummmm....! How long is she going to sleep?" A man stood up to the passed girl infront of her as he had his hands crossed.

"Shinobu said about 3 days till her body gets the energy to return to her normal self."

"Uhum! What about Uzui?"

"He went on a mission with Muichiro to the land of water. In Mizunu. Rengoku...why are you here? Aren't you supposed to train with Mitsuri today?"

"We would but...Okayata-sama send her on a mission."

"Uh...hummm...eh?"

Both of their gaze turned towards the girl as she slowly woke up. When her eyes opened she was confused about her whereabouts.

"Whe...where am I?" She slowly stood up as she start rubing her eyes. She raised her head only for two giant figures staring down at her.

"Well hello!" Rengoku said with a gentle smile while crosing his arms.

"Ehhh...h-hi?" She waved her hand towards him a little curious but looked down at her hands.

"You've been unconscious for 3 days and a half."

She saw the man and immediately recognized him.

"You're that man...who saved us...th-Wait...WHERE'S AMARA?!" She immediately tried to get out of bed but as soon as she tried to step on the cold floor she winced in pain. Just when she was about to fall the big hands caught her.

"You shouldn't." He states as he placed her in the bed.

"Where is she?" She asked even more worried.

"She's safe." A women walked into the room she's short...but beautiful...

"I'm Shinobu. Seems like you're recovering fast...that's good." She walks towards her and stare at her

3rd-POV

What's wrong with those eyes...creepy.

"What happened? Where is my brother..." I ask worried to them as my eyes fell on the flame dude.

"Your brother is safe. You should eat something!" He shouts as he laughs.

"He is rengoku the flame hashira,the other one is Gyomei the stone hashira and I'm the insect hashira."

Hashira? Oh yeah! I've heard from my grandma about them but not like I trusted her tho...

I looked at my hands covered in bandages as I stared blankly at them. Suddenly the door opened and he came in.

"Haru..." he walks towards me and sit at the end of the bed. The others leave letting us both alone.

Suddenly I felt a guilt of pain in my chest.

"No need to blame yourself. It's all gonna be fine." He smiles and touches my hand

"How are they?" I asked him as he turned away not looking me in the eye.

"They're fine." He says cold but I knew he was lying.

"Haru..."

"Big sis....relax." he pushes my body back to the bed. "When you heal I'll take you to them." He says as he covers my body with the blankets and walks away closing the door.

The only thing in this room except me is the sunlight coming from the window and the silence. The gult I feel is kinda hard...I wonder is mom and dad alright?

~•~

Sleeping for like who knows night came. I felt a pressure behind me. Demonic aura!

Him!