Depths of hell

3rd-POV

'Wasn't she before here?'

'I believe she was called y/n right?'

'Yeah...I believe so...'

'Why did she leave then?'

'Who knows...I heard she slept with other guys and the lord founder kicked her out.'

'Of course he would! You know the rules.'

'Yeah....Do you think she will survive?'

'Heh. Not even a day.'

'Let's see...'

'San! Yunji! Get inside!'

-'Oh! Yes my lady!'-

'Squeaking and whispering over there. Only a god knows what they said. Go wash the toilets!'

-'Eheh?!?!'-

'DID I STUTTER?'

Douma-POV

I analyse her futures. Her cheeks. Her cheekbone. Her eyes, lips , ears , hair....I've missed seeing her. As I was playing with her hair I looked outside which the door was fully opened. The wind blew the curtains as I couldn't resist but go out.

I gently remove her from my lap and place her at the bed. I kiss her forehead as I got up and walked out. I take one glance behind and shut the doors.

I walked down to the grass feeling the wind in my face as I sigh. I walk towards the cherry tree and gazed upon the full moon. I place my hands where my fans we're behind my back as I close my eyes.

3rd-POV

As Douma was facing the sky filled with the stars he released an -Oh- in surprise. He opened his eyes and looked back with a straight face till a smile appeared. He placed his hands together and turned around.

'Diana! So nice to see you! How have you been?!' Douma shouts as Diana was on her knees wearing a blue kimono showing her cheekbones with light make up and a pair of earrings.

She is doing to much.

'L-lord Douma!' She stuttered his name 'I finished the mission as you had requested.' She bows down as Douma gives her a big smile only for her to know it's fake.

'Great job now you're dismissed.' Douma turns around staring at the sky. Diana lowers her head. 'Yes my lord.' With that she leaves him alone.

Y/n-POV

Seems like you still haven't made it huh?

What?? Who is that?!

You forgot about me so soon y/n....

You are-! ....

No need to be afraid of my opinions I'm just a dead soul walking around not being able to go to peace.

Hina....I...

Kokushibo....?

Uh? W-what about him?

Save him for later.

Wait! Hina!!! Is Haru alive?!

Hina!!!!!

'HARU!!!!' I shout as I stand up and realise I'm in bed. 'Agh-' I felt a burn pain in my neck as I wince in pain. I held my shoulder as I sigh. I remember passing out while I was following him. I squeeze me shoulder to a point I release it since I was only damaging myself.

I place both my hands to my thighs as I sigh. 'It's going to be a looooong day....uhhh...'

'Hello my dear!' I look over to the door and saw his shadow as I heard a chuckle. That door remained me memories of us. Fuck. Of the hell!

I stand silent as I look at my hands trying to not give a damn. Eventually he scoffs but suddenly he appears behind. I was in the middle of his legs as they were separated as he wraps his hands around my body. I felt his cold hands tic under the kimono as I close my eyes and look away. He kisses my neck leaves a hickey as I stood silent.

'Being silent won't save you from me.' He talks as I squeeze my eyes shut. He kisses my chin. 'You can't stop it. You know you love me.' I could feel my anger build up more and more to the point my ears turn red.

'Ehhh..' he sighs 'You're being naive...' he says as I still look away. 'Mhm.' Suddenly I felt like needles pierced through my skin at my navel as I moan loud and he covered my mouth with his hand. He pulled my head to his shoulder keeping it low a she continued to suck my blood out.

The pain is overflowing in my back as it send shivered to my spine. My hands at the other side are tied in ice ropes keeping me still. It fucking hurts! Burns!

'Mhm!!! Nghhh!!! Mmmm!!!' I struggled to shout yet he still doesn't give a damn about me being in pain as I felt my body lose energy faster and faster. He pulled my waist and smashed my back at his chest.

Stop! Just stop it! It hurts! Please! Stop!

Tears roll down my face and luckily before I pass out he eventually stops. He pulled his teeth out as I let deep breath slowly which was hard since my mouth is covered. My chest raise and falls. A small few drops of blood drips but he licks it before it makes a mess. 'Ohh my my~ would you look at those' I looked into his eyes but it seems it his eyes are focused in my chest.

Fuck you!

He touches them as I groan in pain and tear's roll down my face. 'Mhm! Mhhhm!!' I try to my myself but he is far stronger than I.

He places his finger at his lips. 'Shhhh. You don't want people's hear you would you?' He suddenly pulls the ropes to the top off my head tied up at the ceiling. 'You've aged a lot my dear~' he teases as I close my eyes. He eventually grabs my bobs as I cry out.

I'm being molested by a man I once nearly fell.

I hate him! I hate him! I HATE HIM!!

'Now...would you be a good girl and answer me faithfully? But no sound! Alright love?' I gave him a glare as my eyes had tears. He moves me to his lap as ropes were released from the ceiling they are still tight at my wrist. My hands resting at my chest as I could barely breathe from the adrenaline. He grabbed my cheeks and wipes my tears as i still couldn't bare the fact that this man just touched me.

'I will remove this rope but if you do something I won't like there will be consequences...okay?' He says as I stood silent. Finally catching my breath I was able to stable my blood pressure.

'Did you sleep with kokushibo?'

He asks as the rope removes from my mouth. I stand silent. A smirk appears on my face as I release a chuckle.

'Why?'

'Jealous? He fucks better than you that's for sure.'

I say as he stood silent I felt his smile drop. As I chuckled.