stars

Hmm I haven't heard a word from him?

I walk through the hallway holding clothes of Doma. It has been 3 days since the day he left. But why do I keep asking for him??? I shouldn't! In fact I don't care!! I walk inside the place where clothes are washed. I walk inside and as it seems no one is here. I angrily place the bucket of his clothes on the ground.

"Uhm!" I scoof as I grab the soap and continue to wash them. "Making me washing your clothes?! Who the hell you think you are??" I talked to myself as I angrily washed his coat.

Suddenly I felt an heavy pressure behind me. Suddenly cold lips touched my sensitive skin from my neck. I freez. "Hee? Come on its not that bad washing my clothes.." He whispers as my jaw clenched. *smirk* I slowly grabbed the bucket filled with water and soap "Really? It's not that hard huh? THEN YOU DO IT!!" I splash the bucket to his face.

I was about to run away I accidentally slipped because of the water and soap. Just when I was about to fall on the ground Doma grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him as he place his hand down my thigh. *blush* "Why you red? Your turning like a tomato" He said laughing. I snap. I clenched my fist and punched him hard in the face as I got up.

He holds his hand to his left cheek. "Heeh! Better luck next time!" I said while laughing and running away.

Author-POV

This woman...

Doma thought and touched his cheek with his left hand as a smile appeared on his face. ''Heh..as she said,next time..." He got up and walked away.

She ran to my room as I close the door hard, And tried to breath. She suddenly remembered him. She place her hand behind her neck as she remembered his lips on her neck. She turns red without noticing it. "Am I really falling for him?" She whispered to herself before shaping her face "Get yourself together y/n!" She said to herself and left.

Y/n-POV

I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen.

Man I haven't eaten all day..

I slowly peek inside and see the cooking chief cutting vegetables. I slowly walked to the table behind him and stole some few ohagi he had made. I immediately ran outside as I ate my food and filled my stomach.

While eating suddenly Amara ran towards me with a big smile. "Y/N!!!!" She said and grabs my shoulders "Today is the fireworks festival!! You should come with us!! Lord Doma gave us permission!!!" She said with a big smile but I gulp. "I-i can't." I said as she looked at me confused "Why not??" She asks "Because I'm afraid of fireworks..that's why.." I said as she let go of my arms "Ohh I didn't know..but why are you afraid of them?" She asks me

"Well I don't like the loud noises they make but I really like their colors..though I'm afraid of them.." I said looking down at my ohagi. "Ohh okay! But you're going to be all alone.." She said "Aha don't worry! I'll sleep because I'm tired!" I said to her as she agreed and left.

Ours passed as I'm now all alone in this giant building. Doma left as well to the village. I sat down the tree as I stared at the dark sky filled with stars. "Hummm" I scoof "All alone tonight huh?" I hear Doma's voice from behind. I turn around and see him standing there. "Sup!" He winked at me but I turned around.

"Come on!" He said and pulled my arm towards him. "Hey!! Where are you taking me at??" I asked him trying to pull my arm. "You'll see" He said. He suddenly turned towards me and placed his hand to my thigh and lift me up in a bridal style. "W-what are you doing?!" I said red as suddenly he jumped on top of the building!!

"Doma!! I'm afraid of highs!!!" I screamed to him but he pulled me closer. "Let's go!" He said with a smile as we jumped to the highs one!!!! "Og God!!!" I scream holding into him as hard as I can. ''Calm down.." He said "How am I supposed to calm down when I'm on top of the highest building??!!" I shouted at him but he laughed

"It's about to start!" He said as I looked at him confused as suddenly some fireworks blowed up in the sky. I immediately closed my ears as hid my face to his chest holding my ears trying avoid the fireworks sound. "Hey what's wrong?" He asks placing his hand to my shoulders "I-i'm afraid of fireworks!" I said to him as suddenly he got behind me and closed my ears.

He showed my head towards the colorful fireworks in the sky as I gazed at them. ''They're beautiful.." I whisper as I heared him let out a small chuckle.

After about five minutes the fireworks stopped. Doma slowly removed his hands as I turned towards him. "Thank you" I said as he smiled.

HOW HAVE I NEVER NOTICED HOW GOOD HIS SMILE IS??????!!!!!

"You're welcome.." He says as suddenly my foot slipped. "AGHHAAA!!" I screamed falling of the terrace as suddenly Doma came and he landed on his feets holding me carefully. "Uff that was a close one!" He says "You okay?" He asks as I notice myself in his lap!! "Y-yes!!" I got up and walked a little away "T-thank you for today!!" I said to him and ran to my room,with red cheeks..