A flower for a brother!

Sitting before him waiting for an answer or scolding anything but death. For a few minutes he stood silent and my head hasn't raised since I walked in.

Just standing before him could cause so much trembling...it's truly scary.

'Y/n.' He said as I immediately raised my head up 'Yes.' I responded as he hand crossed his arms as I gulped. 'You can relax. You didn't do a thing.' He said as I sigh in relief as I wipe the sweat away. 'So then....why did you call me here lord kokushibou?' I asked as he raised his head and kept an eye contact.

'This house needs a deep cleaning. I'll be gone for a few day's probably even a week. Till then you'll stay here. You have food and clothes.' He said as I agreed.

'Also before I leave...' he paused as i hummed in silence 'Do you want something?' He asked as I gulped. 'Uhh...no thank you. I have everything.' I said as he closed his eyes. 'I see.' He said and placed his hands on his knees. 'But...' I said as I looked down. 'Will there...be a problem if I wander around the forest....I mean! I won't escape! I promis! Just a few meters away...'

Everything silent.

Sigh.

'I mean...even if I try to escape I know for sure you would be able to find me.' I said as I nearly wanted to kill myself. 'Well-' Both our heads immediately turned towards the door.

*bam! *bam!

A hard knock was heard at the door as my eyes widened in fear. After all it is still daylight...Kokushibou placed his hand at the katana. 'A human.' He said as I stood up. 'I'll deal with it!' I said as I immediately ran out closed the door.
-
Kokushibo relaxed his body from being in guard to staying in guard. Silent. He walked at the door and felt her steps walking towards the door as he relaxed his back at the wall.
-
I walk to the door as I gulped at first before opening it. Peeking only my hand and head I saw a boy at his 20s standing before me. He was at least 6f tall with brown eyes and hair. He had a bag behind him as he was covered in dust.

'Excuse me for interrupting young lady but I saw you from the hill before and I was curious who you were...' he said with a smile as I peeked behind and didn't see him. I walked outside and closed the door behind me.

'I'm Y/N. Y/N Tsugani. Nice to meet you.' I said as I showed him my palm to shake as he did. 'Akio. Pleasure to meet you mr Tsugani.' He said as i nodded.

'Don't take it as personal but why you live in this old house. It was abandoned years ago.' He said as I chuckled 'Well my grandfather used to have it and let it to me as his inheritance...so..' I said as he 'oh' in shock. 'Well...if you wana visit the village one day I'd be more than happy to show you.' He said as he smile was calming.

'Uh..yeah thanks.' I said as he hummed and walked away. After he left I went and locked the gate and returned inside. I closed the curtains as I walked to the room. 'Lord kokushibou?' I called as I looked around and he had...disappeared....

'He must have left...That boy was nice...Good to know new people.' I closed his door and went to the kitchen as I saw a letter on the table. 'Since when was it here?' I walked to it and read it.

-You may-

It reads. A smile appears on my face. 'He is rather...charming.' I said to myself. I opened the curtains as I went to work easier with the sun. All the house was covered in dust as I wiped it off.

When I went to my room I saw my book layed open with his drawing. I went to pick it up.

Slowly staring at it a smirk appears on my face.

'Ohh Douma..how foolish you're a demon....Wait till we meet again. It will be the last.'

-•-

Night came faster and there wasn't much to worry about. I cleaned the whole house and covered all the windows in case he returns. I had cooked a small portion for myself as I went to bed.

Couldn't sleep of thoughts in my mind I had a pen and a paper...so I released them there.

A beautiful woman in the sunlight with a bouquet in her hands as a smile in her face with a boy on her side holding together as the wind blew the trees. And a man...standing in her side which was like held, held her hand on the bouquet.

'What a beautiful drawing.'

'Huh?!' I gasped as I turned around and Muzan was towering over me. 'W-what are you doing here?!' I said as I closed the book and crawled away. 'It has been not long but still could not have the patience. He said as he raised my head with his fingers. 'It seems you're enjoying this small trip. That's great.' He said as my teeth clenched.

'Don't forget our bargain! Muzan!' I shouted as he stepped away. With a smirk in his face. 'How could I? You'll meet him soon. Probably...become like him.' He said as he turned his back on me 'What are you saying Muzan?! Is my brother alive?!' I shouted as I stood up

'He is.' Suddenly the door smashed as I ran towards it and open to see he had disappeared. I looked down in disbelief as I felt to my knees. Tears filled my eyes as I looked down.

'A flower...for a....brother.'